Definition of a "stunner" ?

MadStockBroker

Maybe it was a rant on your post? I can usually follow your thought process in your posts but your intitial post is quite confusing.

You start talking about international criteria for a beauty definition, then jump into fashion industry and models and then conclude with 15 year old BGs?

I took it that your 15 year old comment was a specific comment about very young female models being exploited by the fashion industry, thus the reason for my comparison to the GoGo scene.

Still not sure about your original post as you are starting with what international beauty is all about and ending with a GoGo stage? Lost you on your breadth of topics.....

Cardinalblue

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that one can really spot "the lack of wisdom" in someone's eyes either. How the hell do you do that? Eyes are just big blobs, aren't they? He's overreaching there..

Also not sure that every 15-16 year old is easy to spot. I've seen a couple over the years who I'm sure the vast majority of people would guess were 20 or over. And one was a stunner. The subject of my very first post, no less.

Says cardinalblue:

Maybe it was a rant on your post? I can usually follow your thought process in your posts but your intitial post is quite confusing.

You start talking about international criteria for a beauty definition, then jump into fashion industry and models and then conclude with 15 year old BGs?

I took it that your 15 year old comment was a specific comment about very young female models being exploited by the fashion industry, thus the reason for my comparison to the GoGo scene.

Still not sure about your original post as you are starting with what international beauty is all about and ending with a GoGo stage? Lost you on your breadth of topics.....

Cardinalblue

The 15yr old with the g-string and makeup referred to the fashion models from my preceding paragraph. I was not refering to 15yr old BG's. I should have clarified that better.

Says bibblies:

I'm not sure that one can really spot "the lack of wisdom" in someone's eyes either. How the hell do you do that? Eyes are just big blobs, aren't they? He's overreaching there..

Also not sure that every 15-16 year old is easy to spot. I've seen a couple over the years who I'm sure the vast majority of people would guess were 20 or over. And one
was
a stunner. The subject of my very first post, no less.

Bibblies my boy I have a gift to look into another person's eyes and initially assess intelligence, character, wisdom and intentions. After the initial assessment then I meticulously observe the subject, compiling data to further refine my assessment.

I guess that is why I'm a pretty good poker player and have never been scammed to my knowledge(except once at the age of 16 in NYC at a 3 card monty table. I needed some extra cash so I thought I would scam the scam artist. I actually picked the right card but the 3 shills working with the dealer blocked me out long enough for the dealer to switch the card.)

I also can look at a female and tell if she is a child or an adult. To ensure when I indulge in P4P that I am not fooled by the ladies in the go-go bars with the makeup and dim lighting. I have a standing rule. I never head straight back to the room. Instead we go eat or do something else and I don't sleep with them first night. (Honestly I haven't taken a prostitute for the night for a very long time, I instead party with them at night, go home to the girlfriend and schedule them for daytime rendevouze)

The only time I break this rule is in Rio because having spent alot of time around Latin women I can figure out their ages easier. I also have very little problems figuring out Thai women because I have several SE Asians in my family and are familiar with their looks.

Keep in mind as a farang in LOS the last thing you want to do is to be associated with sexual relations with a minor. The police are not going to want to hear about how old she looked to you. Therefore I take the time neccessary to know the person that I am contemplating sleeping with. When in doubt I do without.

BTW-when I look deep into your eyes what will I see? :dunno:

I still doubt you can make a judgement from just the eyes. What, you can look at a pair of eyeballs, gouged from the person in question and placed on a cushion, and tell all that about their owner? Moreover, your next paragraph seems to confirm this was an idle boast. It turns out that you have to take the girl out for a bit to make sure. ::

I can estimate ages pretty well too, even in gogo bar light. (And so I should be able to after all those years of practice.. ::) One hears all these stories about how seriously sex with a minor is taken but I know quite a few of these girls who've had babies at pretty much that age without boyfriends/husbands being arrested.

Says bibblies:

I still doubt you can make a judgement from just the
eyes
. What, you can look at a pair of eyeballs, gouged from the person in question and placed on a cushion, and tell all that about their owner?

You doubt my gifts?!! :onfire: Let's test your theory. :rolleyes:

We can go to Burumgrad have your eyeballs removed placed in solution to prevent dehydration and I shall look into them and tell you a bit about yourself. If I am right you buy a bottle of spirits for me; if I am wrong I'll pay for the entire eye removal and re-plant operations.

Deal? :grinyes:

BTW- I never stated that I evaluated a person by "just" looking in their eyes. I mentioned in the previous posts several methods. You seem to be stuck on the eye thing so I am game to test it out on you if you are.

I took it that your 15 year old comment was a specific comment about very young female models being exploited by the fashion industry

Don't forget that some of these "exploited"15yo fashion models are earning £10,000 a day.

Anyway back to the stunners topic.We've all been at the gogo with a few friends and one of the talking points which always seems to come up is"which number do you fancy the most?"We seldom agree on the same girl.

Whether one is exploited is not, is irrelevant to how much they are paid. Multi-million dollar athletes are exploited by the media industry and their club owners. Everyone is a slave in some fashion to someone else from your BG catch to your corporate CEO.

Read the The Nation article about "pretties" - those thai girls who add a pretty face to the products or services they are trying to sell. I reserve using the word "model" because in my book they don't fit the definition of a traditional model but i would not be able to argue that they don't. Technically they are. Even though they are making huge amounts of money for a thai girl at 19 to 25 (the article stated they can pull in 40B to 60B a month compared to a maintream comparative job at 15B), these girls are being exploited by their employers. The definition of exploitation derives from the process and idealology and not "benefit" outcomes. If you look only at payment, then we don't agree on what exploitation is..........

Cardinalblue

Archived