Definition of a "stunner" ?

MadStockBroker

What is a ?stunner?? Yes I know it?s a good looking bar girl, but is not beauty in the eye of the beholder ?

I was reading BrownFox?s report about Pattaya that had a list of bars that reportedly contain ?stunners?. This word has been banded about this and other boards but has anyone ever found the definitive definition of a ?stunner? ??

Is there any correlation between a stunner and her bedroom skills ?

Or do guys just like to walk around town with a good looking girl on their arm as a sort of ego boost ?

Would you rather take home a stunner who is a wet fish in bed or an average looking nymphomaniac ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understood the relevance of the word "stunner" used on these nightlife boards. Beauty is usually based on cultural standards. So I seriously doubt that there is a universal standard of beauty. Seeing that the members on these boards represent an international community, I have to chuckle when I hear the term "stunner" because the poster assumes we know the basis of his subjective standard of beauty.

Now there is the fashion and advertising worlds view of beauty which is anything tall, white/light skinned, long hair and angular features. I don't put much faith in their standard because the women picked as beautiful by those industries are usually selected by white, homosexual men who adore the mannequin shapes of women with no hips, extremely long limbs, bone thin and no asses; basically pubescent boys bodies with girls faces.

Personally, I think it is disgusting to take a 15yr old girl, throw a ton of makeup on her face, put a g-string up her ass and parade her around as the picture of perfect beauty.

That is my opinion and rant combination. :banghead:

Thank you. :applause:

'stunner'...whatever blows your hair back. For some it's only beauty, others it may be their heart, attitude, bedroom skills or simply how well they interact with you. Some of the most memorable gals I've been with would never receive the 9's or 10's that some bestow on the gals.

Says jjsushi:

I never understood the relevance of the word "stunner" used on these nightlife boards. Beauty is usually based on cultural standards. So I seriously doubt that there is a universal standard of beauty. Seeing that the members on these boards represent an international community, I have to chuckle when I hear the term "stunner" because the poster assumes we know the basis of his subjective standard of beauty....

I would go even further and say that beauty is based on purely individual standards as not all individuals from the same culture have the same standard of beauty.

For example, I know many guys from my culture that rant and rave about how beautiful and graceful asian women are and go on to say that there are NO beautiful white women. I personally find that a ludicris statement. For me the beauty of a woman isn't connected to her race/ethnicity/culture but rather to her physical-ness and how she presents herself to the eye(s). I am just talking physical beauty here not attitude or "the whole package".

Bs

Hi,

Hard question. I've always related the term to a girl who can walk into a bar, and not be there 10 minutes without having 15 bar fine offers being thrown her way. Incredible body and face, and a million dollar smile. While beauty is very subjective, there are some girls who are just plain undeniable knockouts. There are some girls who can stop traffic, and have any male within sight turning their head to check her out, and saying "Jesus....did you see THAT!

But beyond that, it becomes totally subjective. A #8 face, #7 body, a smile that melts stainless steel, and a heart of gold, can easily culminate in a grand total of a #10+. Stunners are nice to look at, but often unhappy. It's like you or me, having a million dollars. It can be a burden, never really knowing if the person who is interested in you, is interested because of how you look, or how much money you have. Superficial comes to mind. I don't mean the girl, but what she must deal with. Most are more interested in her looks, than her, as a person. It can be a curse to them. Believe me, I know. :: :grinyes:

So...as far as pulling one for the night? Not for me. Although has happened. I attribute this to my staying away from this type of girl. Of course, you become an immediate attraction to her, by doing so. She see's you are not 'floored' by her beauty, which sets you apart, and makes her curious. Wanna stunner? Ignore the shit out of her. She won't be able to stand it. Really. Only under this circumstance, will the sex be good, in most cases. She has to want you, and is usually because you don't want her. :dunno:

But in the end, I'd say stay away from stunners. High maintance, and a multitude of problems and baggage. I'll take the nice, sweet, girl next door, any day.

HT

My stunner does not equal your stunner. :dunno: Case in point: most Thais thin Isaan women are uglier than hell. Yet most of the gals we are shagging from the bars are Isaan. Lots of farang like the darker skinned women. Most BKK Thais think dark skin is hideous.

My stunner profile is:

--not too tall - above 5'4" but under 5'8"

--straight black hair. No waves, no perms

--big eyes

--dark skin

--not bony skinny, but not fat. Key criteria: no "fat upper pussy" - no fat roll above the groin area. But for some reason I am an absolute sucker for any woman whose ribs I can clearly see

--tits: medium size, firm. Large breasts turn me off. Small breasts can't turn me on

--butt: must have one - and Asian connoiseurs know what I mean by this! Lots of Asian women are not only flat chested but flat assed - what a pity. :(

--legs: muscular, especially lower legs. Skinny lower legs are a huge turn off for me. Don't know why

--complexion: flawlessly smooth. One mole, zit or acne scar is enough to get me to say no.

Overall, I guess I am looking for the peanut shape as someone else put it.

As others have said, stunner looks doesn't mean great sex - in fact the best looking bar girls (by my stunner definition) were the lousiest lays for me. :cussing:

I think sometimes we are looking for what we cannot immediately have. My GF is very short (5'0"), has huge boobs (but thankfully very very firm), is sligthly overweight, doesn't curve that well, has a fat upper pussy, is pale, and her hair has a natural wave in it. Yet, once the lights are out, it's time to fasten the seatbelts. She is just one amazing lover. So she's a stunner to me in that category. As well, her stunner-ness extends to her character: extremely smart, motivated, artistic and sarcastic.

So go figure - :banghead::dunno: while I am not getting my physical stunner :(, I am getting my mental/sexual stunner, and somehow am pretty happy. :)

But there are those days when I see my prototypical stunner, and well, all self-control is lost.... :devil:

Concur. A good example for me is the actress Julia Roberts, of "Pretty Woman" fame. To me, she is a homely creature who I would never even think of as being mildly attractive. But she is a Hollywood darling. I always wondered what "they" were thinking. The same for Meryl Streep.

It's definitely a personal thing.

But - I also agree that there are some women who can make a room go silent in general awe, just by walking in. I guess these are the streotypical "stunners".

Stone Soup

Hi oneeye,

Great news - we will not be competng for the same girls!

My definition is:

- under 5" 4"

- hair no preference but current GF has short, curly blonde

- big eyes - agree

- again open minded on skin colour and GF is medium rather than dark

- bony skinny

- small breasts

- small butt

- skinny lower legs

- mole on cheek

and a new one - tattoos :rolleyes:

Khwai