stickman stag write up

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great, great night out and party (and, as I have been away from the scene for quite some time thanks to my gf, it was great to have that free feeling for one night...even though I did return home to my lady without being TOO naughty).

Highlights:

Stick showing amazing limberness in trying to escape from the 2 ladyboys who were after his privates

Catching up with the legendary Ranger and sidekicking my way into having four Midnite girls on my side for the entire night.

Sneaking up to the third floor and checking out where the Soi Cowboy girls sleep after a long nights work.

Seeing many pals I haven't been with for a long long time...including a certain Teacher training school owner whom I hadn't seen in 2 years.

After party at the Dollhouse with free drinks and free groping.

Taking matters into my own hands and personally nudifying all the girls sitting near the bar.

Being told that I was nearly as nasty as whosyourdaddy, and...

DIDDLING, DIDDLING, DIDDLING!!!!!

Somebody else needs to get married so we can do this again. Thanks to the planners for a great night, and all the best to Stickman on his future happiness.

oh so that party was what all the BG rumours from SC was all about. now I get it & ranger being in town again seems to be true also. is he still with the girl & making a similar party soon :hubba:

anyways what bar hosted this party or was it all over SC & NEP?

seems as dollhouse, midnite, aw dancers at least we're involved!

damn why couldn' he wait till may :banghead: :onfire: :cussing:

all the best for stick :applause::bow:

looking forward to all the photo's & full enclosement in his weekly or on a new section on his web :grinyes:

It was very obvious that you and MSB and ? (Stick mentioned a 3rd guy) put in a lot of effort. Everything was superb. It must have taken a lot of time to scout out and book those most talented women. Many were incredibly talented, the best I've ever seen.

Simply fantastic!

I do think that Stick got let off too easily though. (I guess I'm a bit sadistic.)

On second thought, anything more and he might have died of a heart attack. The sheer panic he was going through........

Thanks. The 3rd guy was Loo doot of nanapong fame. I too am wondering where all the talent went. All I know as soon as the guys got up on stag and started to do their best impression of the full monty the bar cleared. I presume that many of the 30 girls that we barfined were off trying to earn a extra tip. But there were a few of us who hung into the wee hours of the morning! Man the next day was rough!!!

Yeah Loo Doot and also farangman deserve credit for getting the cream of nana and sc show girls.

As for what happened to the girls later on, well several showed up on Suzi Wongs upstairs and when I woke up around mid day on Sunday, two were curled up together at the end of my bed! But I don't remember them coming home with me!!!

Damm we must do this again sometime......

Agreed, we must do it again sometime. Soon?

So, you must be getting married pretty soon, I take it. Now that you've been on a second date. from what I understand, that was the first time it happened, so it must be very serious. ::

I'm sure WYD and Stick would love to do the arrangements. :)

Archived