stickman stag write up

whosyourdaddy

A religious event in its own right, the Stickman stag turned out to be one of the main events on this year?s social calendar. 50 guys, 30 imported women; a pair of horny katoeys, 700 drinks and a 100,000+ Bhat is all it took to form a party worthy of the passing of the Stickman. Father Tommie blessed the ceremony and showed us that steroids make more than muscles grow, and gained the applause of all of his ?genitally challenged? followers. Canadian Mike followed with his best rendition of the Planet of the Apes movie and walked away with the second trophy of the night.

Stickman knew he was in for some trouble when Dollhouse Darryl and Electric Blue Andy walked into the room with some duck tape. But he really knew he was in for it when two topless katoeys jumped on stage while he was duck-taped to the gogo poll. He squirmed more than a virgin sheep during shearing time. It was classic

A special thank you to Matt of Angelwitch for providing the show girls to kick off the evening. Mr Tony of Kopparbergs cider generously donated 100 bottles of the Swedish cider for the girls to get in the mood and help made the party a huge success. We are hoping that stickman will allow us to make this annual event, but I am sure his wife will have something to say about this. LOL. Thanks boys for the memories!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, it was a great night. I will honesty say that I was petrified when those two katoeys got up on stage. I was tied up tight and hell, they could have done anything they wanted. But one needs to have energy in reserve for such things, and luckily I had enough to jump around and scare them off....could very been very embarrassing.

Stick

Quite a fun time... You'll have to think up another excuse to hold one of those things. Good idea for the 10 drinks worth of tix (plus jello shots)... Was a challenge for some of us to finish them all off tho.

Where did all of the gals disappear to? Did some punters pull them out of the bar or was there a mass orgy taking place upstairs?

Cheers!

Sigh! I was a mere 2000-Bt short and 10,000 miles away. I would have love to been there. I can only hope that there will be a video snippet appearing on the 11pm news...as the party sounded newsworthy! Glad all enjoyed themselves!

Archived