stickman stag write up

whosyourdaddy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Dave,

I 'somewhat' remember seeing you at the Dollhouse on my way home ... what time was that ? ... if you saw me being 'ecorted' out, the girls (sisters, they claimed) were just trying to make sure the taxi headed in the right direction! :grinyes: ... did make it home before sunrise though ! ... a classic finish to a classic night ... details not available at this time ... but it had to be one of the top three nights I ever had in LOS ! :devil: ... still required a few extra hours of sleep even today !

Says BaronTT:

So, you must be getting married pretty soon, I take it. Now that you've been on a second date. from what I understand, that was the first time it happened, so it must be very serious. ::

I'm sure WYD and Stick would love to do the arrangements.
:)

Ha Ha Ha !! :: Who told you about this??

I think I will wait and see how Mr & Mrs Stick turn out before I decide !!

Son, you were the talk of the town on Saturday evening.

After your long story in Relationships about how you never get a second date because of your personality and/or looks, no one could believe that you finally got lucky. (Actually, we think that the lucky 'lady' is actually a katoey. Didn't one of those 2 'ladies' look awfully familiar to you???? --- lightbulb lighting up ---)

Dave,

It was great to see you again as well as many other old friends. I'll probably do a little write up of the night in a few days (if I can remember any of it :drunk: :drunk:)

I can't believe that Whosyourdaddy actually paid me to go round up the Midnite girls. I should have paid him :grinyes:!!!!

Ranger

Dictionary definition of Petrified - to put someone in a state of extreme shock or fear so they cannot take action.

Well, Stick couldnt have been petrified because that was the best damm set of side steps I have seen since Phil Bennett played against the All Blacks for the BaBas. I thought he would rip off that pole he was tied to!!!! :grinyes: I told them we should have brought a blindfold and handcuffs.

A good night was had even if whosyourdaddy did steal someones chair and beer and almost start a fight in Wongs.

Finally met some of the legends of the board as well. Goddam, for all the good fun he has had, Ranger looks young. Or is it he looks young because of all that fun ? :dunno:

thanks to all who helped organise :hug::bow: - but next time I want to audition the girls :hubba:

We should consider doing this more often - I think we need no more of an excuse than, has the day got a Y in it and subtitle some other reason. Maybe bimonthly ?

Yes I agree we should tie stickman up more often and have him be accosted by some katoeys. The look on his face.

Wasn't that guy at suzy wongs weird. Sitting there for 20 mins in a chair and he tries to pick a fight with 10 guys all wearing the same shirt and whom are 1/2 his age and twice his size. Some drunks. But at least we arm wrestled over the chait and we won so I got to sit for a bit longer.

Ultras67,

"Ranger looks young. Or is it he looks young because of all that fun ? :dunno:"

I could tell my secret to staying young looking (41), but then I'd have kill ya :grinyes: :grinyes:

It was good to meet you and maybe we can hook up in Midnite Bar some time. Every night's a stag party for me in that place :grinyes: :grinyes:

Ranger

Archived