Friday meetings move

khunsanuk

Hi,

The following has been discussed in the 'Moving Friday meets?' thread, but I figured that since we have reached a decision it needed a bigger exposure.

Most us regulars have by now had a chance to check out Gullivers, and I think that the majority is in favor of moving to Gullivers. (Please tell me if I am wrong)

So, on Friday March 14th the Friday meetings will move to Gullivers on Sukhumvit soi 5. Gummigut suggested alternating the venues for a while, but I am afraid that this will cause to much confusion.

We have not yet figured out the details (location, possible discounts, etc.), but when we do you will read about it.

For the moment it looks that we will be sitting in the area left of the entrance (kinda like the dining area). There is a raised area there with a big window overlooking the soi, which I think would suit our purposes perfectly.

Sanuk!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest every week a day or 2 prior make a new post stating the location of the new friday meet. As a friendly reminder. Also maybee give directions to the new place.

Waiting for the report of how the first meet went, wish I could be there. Well acually I could, but gonna wait till April.

Chok Dii:

Z

Hi,

"I suggest every week a day or 2 prior make a new post stating the location of the new friday meet. As a friendly reminder. Also maybee give directions to the new place."

While I do not see the point of doing this every week, I guess it might be useful to do this the first few weeks. Certainly the first one.

Sanuk!

KS,

Just an idea, how about pulling a post in "Meetings" or "general" pinned to tre top stating the new location, time and directions (address and where to sit). Maybe leave it there for a month or so, just so no one is confused, until it becomes common knowledge.

Just to avoid dissapointment for newbies arriving at Woodstock and asking strangers in "our old section" if they're with nanaplaza.com.

Archived