classic movie lounge?

thai3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

The bar is so dark, that you can't see the girl.

This was the case the original No Hands bar on soi postoffice. I never utilized their service but did look in a couple of times. The bar was so dark that one could not se who was administering the service. There was a rumour that a number of katoys were working ther but didn't show themselves to the customers.

For those who don't know this is the bar that changed their name to 'Nice with Ice' and then to 'Spricey Bar'.

regards

ALHOLK

Come on you old timers, help me out here.

This movie lounge is not a new idea!

I recall donkey's years ago I always used to stop at a similar movie lounge when I came to Bangkok before the days of NEP. I always walked from the Nana/ Ambassador area along the odd numbered side of Sukhumvit, there it was before you got to Asoke. I went into this really dark lounge place where they played pretty good movies on a big screen. I recall you could get a decent bit of food, while away a few hours and avoid the smog/rain and heat and await a 'decent' hour to start drinking and misbehaving and off I went to Soi Cowboy! I remember that when the girls started to arrive, in evening gowns I think, it was time to move on. The place was some sort of hostess bar in the evenings. There was an upstairs part to it.

What was this place called? Was it all a dream! What is it now?

:: :: ::

• 4 weeks later...

Archived