Worthington Cup

SiLeakHunt

Sorry Chocloate but you're far too knowledgable for my liking. I prefer to keep my views and comments on football (and all matters in life as a matter of fact) based on prejudice, gut instinct and snap decisions. I think the world would be a better place if we all acted that way instead of trivialising issues with facts and probability the way you seem to Steve,

Cheers :neener:

If we go unbeaten until the end of the season we may sneak a CL spot but only because chelsea seem intent on trying to throw it away.The only exciting thing about winning last sunday was beating the mancs in the final.If GH stays on(rumours of a new contract for the french git)it will be a complete f**king disaster.Hoping celtic can do us a big favour by knocking us out of the uefa cup and then sending Martin O Neill down to take the reins at anfield,then hopefully we can wipe that smug smile off Wenger face :p

Robbie playing for shitty? that's even funnier then him playing for the sheepshaggers :grinyes:

i agree with the 'smug smile' comment,wenger is smug,whereas Alex is arrogant.

both faults in my eyes and i think Houllier has the best attitude.

i also hope the Hoops win,your season finished.

all i can say is bring back Evans.

or even put the big nose twat Tommo in charge.

Wenger smug? Hmm, may disagree but Houllier has been making some 'Fergie' like statements as well. I know he was upset after our first game but he lambasted us in the press. As well as turning a blind eye to his own teams actions like the obvious stamp in the Everton derby. I've always thought LFC had the best young team in the PL and IMO were only a couple seasons away from winning everything.

This year being a blip. Their average age is very young.

I still think Chelsea has a better team on paper but think LFC plays better in the stretch run which will mean all the difference. Looking forward to the Celtic/LFC UEFA cup. The press will eat it up but I think it may mean more to Celtic than to LFC.

Archived