Bar girl loves me?

has the names of 11 different farang men tattooed on her upper arm, an arrow pointing down with "500 baht" above it tattoed on her lower abdomen

Just realized this thread is about Jarunee. Dr Bigfun watchout she will eat your lunchget your own ladee, barstard ::

:grinyes: :grinyes:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run, bigfun, Run !

Physician, heal thyself !

Yes, we all know that they get under your skin, but you, sir, are an educated man. My prognosis is that your symptoms will gradually disappear in the absence of the malignancy - you should be able to lead a normal, productive life in the US.

..."Said she will work at bar on Soi 8 but would not go with men! ...BTW, she has one tattoo on her arm, smokes and speaks and reads english pretty well."

I'm concerned!! Does she _also_ have brown eyes, dark hair and a tanned complexion? I'm now seeing a gal on Soi-8 that is identical to your description. We've talked about marriage and her coming to America, where she would also work in my computer-mouse manufacturing factory. But, I was dismayed to learn that she is also getting money from a farang in Germany and another in England and had a boyfriend in America. She told me not to worry, she doesn't love them, but their money helps pay for her parents new buffalo and Toyota. I know she is true to me whenever she is with me...and her e-mail proves that she waits for only me.

A provocative reply to a provocateur's post ;-)

hmm, maybe you are really such a handsome and nice guy that girls fall in love in you after several days only.

I have met a gogo girl 2 months ago and since then i have email contact. Of course she ends her mails with "I love you", "I miss you" etc. I asked her, if she really loves me (yes I am naiv :p ) and her answer was: No, I don't love you, your are just a nice man (I am haha). I am planning to see her again in summer.

What I want to say with this: I would never believe any girl and even less a bargirl who says after only some days, that she loves you. I even don't believe you, that you love her.

So if you really want to take this big risk, you should tell her, that you don't know her enough that you want to stay with her some more time and see.

Or ask Think to Much how much energy and time and money he invested in his ex bargirl.

Ok, I am a newbie, so maybe it is better you listen to the advice of the others.

Best regards

A doctor and you are considering bringing a BG to the States? As a wife, even.!!!

I would stay away from her or any BG for that!!!

Hi Jasmine,

maybe he belongs to this group of well educated, young (30), not ugly, sportiv men who aren't able to find a well educated, young, not ugly woman.

I belong to this group and my opinion is if no woman who matches me wants to be with me, I will take what I can get: the pretty bargirl. :p

Best regards

Artiew- yeah your right. Everybody is right. Time to get real here and learn that the BG is there to make money. And only that. Thanks to all. Bigfun

Hi,

[color:"red"] The OPer said "BTW", than proceeded to describe a hardcore BG as if he doesn't realize that is important. Also asked an obvious question "You guys think it's bullshit?". Just sounds to me like he's making a joke.

Anyway, I'm already lightened up, thanks

[/color]

I think he is making a joke myself. However, if he is that serious, not a great loss as a doctor or whatever he is!!! ::

Jasmine

Hi,

[color:"red"] belong to this group and my opinion is if no woman who matches me wants to be with me, I will take what I can get: the pretty bargirl. [/color]

I am sorry that you have met only ugly educated women!!! However, I understand what you mean that we are only humen and we like to be around what we think are beautiful. I would suggest that you give these uglies a chance or two though, for the beauty is in the eye of the beholders, good luck. :D

Cheers!

Once a GTG asked me "why do falangs fall for BGs when there are so many GTG around and available?

GTGs are perplexed on why falangs are so easily gullible and taken by BGs.

I think we know the short answer but an answer with reason and common sense, I really don't know either.......

A good guy conservative doctor from the midwest, you can have the pick of the litter among available GTG .........

Yet, we always take the path of least resistance....

Cardinalblue

Archived