Bar girl loves me?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JP, just because she drinks 8 large bottles of Heineken a day, has the names of 11 different farang men tattooed on her upper arm, an arrow pointing down with "500 baht" above it tattoed on her lower abdomen, she knows the terms for anal sex in 5 European languages and smokes those curious little pills in the morning............doesn't necesarily mean shes a bad girl.

This upcoming trip is going to be exceptional, I have a feeling about it. Last night dink too mutt than argued with Jarunee (yes she turned up in BKK a month ago, will have to update that thread) so now I'm like a crotchety old fart.

Now that you got me thinking about it, I feel better already. First order of business will be 4 days in Pattaya by myself, this is where something wild is going to happen, don't know what yet.

The OPer said "BTW", than proceeded to describe a hardcore BG as if he doesn't realize that is important. Also asked an obvious question "You guys think it's bullshit?". Just sounds to me like he's making a joke.

Anyway, I'm already lightened up, thanks :hug:

:grinyes:

Archived