Bar girl loves me?

just because she drinks 8 large bottles of Heineken a day, has the names of 11 different farang men tattooed on her upper arm, an arrow pointing down with "500 baht" above it tattoed on her lower abdomen, she knows the terms for anal sex in 5 European languages and smokes those curious little pills in the morning............doesn't necesarily mean shes a bad girl.

Wow - except for the currency specifics and the language thing, I think you just described my younger sister !

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CB,

The path of least resistance - OK, I agree to a certain extent. The hard part is striking up a conversation with a stranger when you arent even sure if they speak your language : BG's make it their business to learn English. Language aside, there is the cultural minefield : BG's will let something slide that a GTG may well take offence to - for example, I believe that BG's handle direct questions (or are simply better liars) than other Thais.

Its easy to sit here behind my keyboard and pontificate on the pitfalls of the GF experience, but when faced with a smiling, warm and attractive young woman, I can be rendered helpless just as quickly as the next man. Next time, it will be different, next time .....

Artiew- yeah your right. Everybody is right. Time to get real here and learn that the BG is there to make money. And only that. Thanks to all. Bigfun

OK maybe i was too cynical. Agreed your girl is there to make money. But there is a whole lot more to her than that.

If you like her go see her again, but don't wait too long.

Did you start anything on a visa application? If yes you should not make any rash decisions based on what you read here. If you pull the rug out, remember some of these girls have little hope of ever getting out, she can be bitterly disappointed.

[color:"red"]

I am sorry that you have met only ugly educated women!!! [/color]

Haha, Jamine you missunderstood me! I have met beautiful educated women. But they don't want me! Probably I am not handsome enough for them ::

[color:"red"]

I would suggest that you give these uglies a chance or two though

[/color]

Of course I give the less beautiful women a chance. (But I have to admit that 5 years ago I didn't give them a chance)

Best regards

Archived