Why TG's cause trouble with relationships?

I've been a frequent traveler to Thailand for more than 10 years now, having been there well over 50 times. For the past 9 months I've had a steady GTG relationship.

One thing that has happened more times than I would consider normal is that when I go out with my gf other thai women will try to cause trouble between the two of us. The most predictable way that they do this is when we go out to a diso, a woman will go up to my gf and say that I had been looking at her all night. One time last week, at CM2, a woman even came up to me and was like "hey, how are you? you don't remember me? now you have another girlfriend??" -- in this case I was neither looking at the girl nor had I EVER seen her before. I believe it was a blatant attempt to seperate me from my gf. In fact, that was the second incident of the same night -- the other time was earlier in the night at the Hard Rock, when a girl came up to my gf and said I was looking at her all night (which I wasn't!!!!).

Don't get me wrong - I've been with enough TG's in the past for a possible run-in to be at least theorethorically possible. And I've told my GF that she isn't the first TG I've been with. But when complete strangers go out of their way to fabricate stories, probably half a dozen times in the last 9 months, I begin to wonder...

Anyone else notice this??? And what can be done about it?? I get pretty annoyed when some bitch causes a big fight between me and my gf for no reason!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"One thing that has happened more times than I would consider normal is that when I go out with my gf other thai women will try to cause trouble between the two of us."

The obvious answer is jealousy. As I have not had the same experience, do you do anything to provoke this? Show affection towards your gf in an offending way or such?

Maybe they are pissed off at this, or maybe they are pissed off at one of you for any reason.

Cheers!

The places you go (CM2, Hardrock) with your GF are also freelancer hangouts. maybe it is a good idea to avoid those places.

Has this happened to me? Yes, but never with strangers involved. My GF was jealous on three occasions where she thought one of her friends expressed interest in me.

I can understand her jealousy in this part because before I became her BF, I stayed with one of her GF's. I think it is a good idea to examine your own actions, maybe you did cause one of the girls to come over.

I know that I have the nasty habit of staring at girls that are stunning to me, and my GF knows that all too well! :(

Cheers,

soongmak

I can say with absolute certainty that these incidents were not initiated by me. When I am with my gf I am happy not to look at any other women. These woman had the specific intent make trouble with my gf and me.

And you are right, my conclusion is that when we go out we should stay away from Hard Rock, CM2, and Spasso, although that leaves a real problem of where else to go!!! Perhaps another thread.

I've never tried Hollywood or Collesium -- how are they? Are they thai bars? My gf doesn't like the thai bars so much as she feels the other thai men have a problem with her being with a farang. We went to Orbit and La Lunar and it was ok (I like the thai bars more than she does).

We've been to Q Bar a lot. Went last Friday, the night after the incident at HR and CM2 that I mentioned, and some guy grabbed her ass as we walked by... it was too crowded to see who did it or he would have ended up with my fist in his face...

>The places you go (CM2, Hardrock) with your GF are also freelancer hangouts. maybe it is a good idea to avoid those places.

Is Hard Rock really a pickup point?

I watched a guy who must had read so somewhere and came alone. Low 30s, by western standards very handsome man.

All night he was alone, at times so obviously - dancing while others were in a circle around him. If there was one freelancer in the bar, she would have spotted him.

Number of girls looked like bgs but they were (I think) brought in by men they knew.

At closing time, he left alone.

Archived