Why TG's cause trouble with relationships?

You must be joking! HR is 90+% freelance, I know for a fact. The girls are not aggressive though, you need to initiate, but believe me most there while the band is playing and on are working!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>You must be joking! HR is 90+% freelance, I know for a fact. The girls are not aggressive though, you need to initiate, but believe me most there while the band is playing and on are working!

No, I am not joking. Many girls did look like FLs but I could not believe that not a single one approached that guy. And the location was a prominent one - that bar to the right of the band. Friday night.

We came from another disco where girls were trying to catch my eye although it was obvious I was coupled.

'Anyone else notice this??? And what can be done about it?? I get pretty annoyed when some bitch causes a big fight between me and my gf for no reason!'

Interesting - something along this line has happened to me recently but in a much more intimate setting. I have a TGF (first relationship with a Thai) and I was invited to her home in a very rural setting. She told me I was the first b/f she has ever taken there. It happened that some of her relations also came as it was a while since she had been home and a bit of a reunion. This included her niece who was a few years younger than her.

All seemed well and for a couple of days I really enjoyed being there despite the incredible lack of facilities! However, when we were driving back to the airport we gave a lift to her older brother sister and this niece who apparently told my g/f during the journey that I had asked her for her phone number and also a few other things.

I didn't know this until we had got home and the relations had gone their own way - though on refelection there was an 'icy' atmosphere at times which I just put down to her leaving her family again. My g/f thought that I really had asked her and I was really upset (and furious at the nerve of her niece). It took a lot of convincing that I had no interest in the girl and I felt completely shocked at what had happened in such a context as the family home.

My g/f has since told me that her niece is like that a lot and has really played around in her time but never the less there is this feeling of doubt between us.

Danni

Yes, I've seen these experiences noted in bits and pieces in other threads too, and now that I've had it happen to me literally half a dozen times I'm really seeing something in the way thai women act that I don't see in others. Some really enormous fights can be caused this way!!!!

In fact, the first fight I ever had with my gf was due to this very same thing. It was in Phuket less than 2 months into our relationship. We were out in a big disco, and my gf and I were with a friend of mine (so it was 2 guys, 1 girl). My gf was dancing a bit with my friend. She came back to me for a while and then went to the toilet. On the way, a girl came up to her and said "are you working? are you going with both those men? the guy (me) there has been looking at me all night " -- my gf was in a rage over this. Funny thing is, I had no clue who she was even talking about!! I had never even once looked at this woman that said that! It was purely a working lady trying to pry one man free from the group so she could worm in or something. Pretty evil stuff.

Major blow out argument as a result. Now my gf trusts me enough to not get mad at me in these situations, but instead she turns the rage on the other party!!! Could get ugly one day I'm afraid...

> went to the toilet. On the way, a girl came up to her and said "are you working? are you going with both those men?

Must be a favourite trick. At Erawan disco, my gf went to the toilet. On her way back, I could see it, another girl approached her and they talked a liitle.

The girl asked "Are you working? I don't know you. Your man looked at me many times tonight".

My gf came back and told me what happened. We both agreed I might have glanced over that woman as we were both trying to guess who among many girls in the disco was not "working".

Hollywood is a disco and I would say that it's major clientele is Thai, however there are foreigners inside too.

Collesium is more of a resturant with live entertainment that includes a band (or bands), some stand up comedy and skits. A lot of it is in Thai and the major clientele seems to be Thai but once again a number of foreigners inside.

BTW, have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in Thailand there is always a foreigner there?? :)

Bs

I'm really seeing something in the way thai women act that I don't see in others. Some really enormous fights can be caused this way!!!!

----------------------------------

anyone who has been living, or engaged in some ways with a thai woman, has come back from this idea that thai women are different from farang women, depicted as neurotic self-centered bitches. Give it a few weeks, and find out that women are women everywhere, you just have to deal with them the best you could. The one difference i have found out, time and time again, is that I find thai GFs are always testing you, especially saying the contrary of what they think or making up stuff to see how you respond. It can be absolute madness (often you find out the meaning of her actions one afternoon at work, back home, thoughts idling away, 3 months after your trip), or fun, but definitely, they run the show as much as the farang women at home. And God! Do they have schemes!!!

Guys,

The tactics are amazing. I was in a disco with my regular Freelancer. SHE was testing me! My eyes where being watched by an old friend of her's a few tables back. I thought the TG looked familiar, having met her briefly a long time ago. I believe sometimes they bring or find their own friends (TGF's you might not have met yet) to test your "fidelity" rather than wait for other TG's (the one's that are total strangers to both parites) to be brought into the loop. Anyway, this happened twice to me while with this particular Freelancer. She was very jealous and had a great network of friends. The previous time, I was being watched by three of her close freelancer friends. Their method was like triangulation. God, it was like living the junior high school experience all over again! It was SO obvious yet they persisted! They were patiently testing my butterfly potential in a systematic way. I will never know if her network of friends actually helped or made things worse? Anyway, this is my two baht just to confuse the situation some more. ::

""hey, how are you? you don't remember me? now you have another girlfriend??" -- in this case I was neither looking at the girl nor had I EVER seen her before..."

Clearly a case of identity theft! Did you notice anyone else in the bar that might look like you lurking just out of sight! An evil twin perhaps! ::

Archived