Why TG's cause trouble with relationships?

"...or making up stuff to see how you respond. It can be absolute madness..."

Yes I agree, and to think that I once thought they were sweet, submissive, little lotus blossoms, who cooked, cleaned, and took care of you! :: That's how they are on TV!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BTW, have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in Thailand there is always a foreigner there?? "

Well, you are there, so there will always be at least one foreigner.

But that may be true in Bangkok, but certainly not in most of the rest of country. I bet there are at least 20 million Thai people that have never seen a westerner in person.

TH

and to confuse it even more I'd say BG's play the exact same tricks for whatever reason :dunno:

not only strangers though. even their supposedly good friends would make up all sorts of stories about the guy going with her or telling her stuff...

freaks me out way too often, but eventually I guess I'll learn to play by their 'rules'.

on the HRC being a freelancer joint - definately & unlike say nana disco strangers doesn't seem afraid to approach/flirt with attached guys :eek: guess that lone guy leaving alone perhaps wasn't interested & just came for the music or food :dunno:

Can't remember where but I read that 60% (close to 40 million?) of Thais have never heard that their capital city has ever been called Bangkok.

-------------------------------------------

TTM!!!! At 1234 posts, you should know better. Thais call their capital Krungthep, logically: it's the thai word for it. I hang around thais mostly, I never heard them say BKK. I contest your numbers, still. And i contest that anyone has ever tried to run a national or scientific poll to find out if thais knows the english word for their capital.

PS: how many farangs, off the bat. know Krungthep means BKK, BTW?

Archived