Is Nazism real in Pattaya?

tomx2

>>>I think its generaly the result of some sort of right wing, nationalist oriented, domestic political climate that brings out this behavior. For Americans it was Regan, and the Bushy's. For the french I think they are still into the Gaulist mind set, and for the Germans it is no doubt Shroeder (sp). <<<

actually, schroeder heads the social democratic party, which is not nationalist-rightwing oriented, more the opposite.

the problem of those overbearing germans down in pattaya is more that the worst scum of my compatriots somehow seem to always gather down there. you don't really get a good cross section of german society down there.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly - I know where you're coming from mate. I really do.

Trust me on this.

(N.B - don't get drawn into a 'debate' about national characterics. We've been here before too many times!)

Now everybody - if you don't mind I'm off for a haircut and then I'm gonna chin somebody. Sorry, It's just that I'm English see? Well, we're all the same ain't we?

What are you looking at? Do you want some?

Hi!

You aren't suggesting that the Ulrich bloke wasn't a relly nice person are you? :grinyes:

Actually I have never had problems with younger Germans. However those in my own age group I often find obnoxious, especially when I was skiing down in the alps. :(

regards

ALHOLK

You can find since many years Nazi symbols in Pattaya
I don?t think this was just a fluke. And I don?t think this is just another case of Thais not understanding the symbolism. There was an article about a year or so ago in (I think) Metro magazine about Nazis in Pattaya. The article mentioned a particular bar popular with Germans where Nazis or Neo-Nazis hang out. Scary stuff.

>>>The article mentioned a particular bar popular with Germans where Nazis or Neo-Nazis hang out. Scary stuff. <<<

that's laughable stuff. a few drunk dickheads gathering in pattaya playing nazi are still nothing else than a few drunk dickheads.

>>>Not if your Jewish and lost grandparents on both sides in Germany in their camps fifty years ago. Think about it.<<<

even then a few drunk dickheads in the world's biggest brothel are just that and nothing else. it would be scary if those kind of dickheads would take over a country again. i germany there is a very little chance of that happening in the foreseeable future.

no reason to panic about some of them idiots in pattaya.

also, don't forget, the hate and the fear of nazis is as ingrained nowadays in most german minds as it is in jewish minds. still, one should stay within reason, and there are a lot more things going on in the world right now i am a whole lot more scared of than some arseholes in pattaya.

Archived