NANA HOTEL?

Cockroaches huh? Hmmm.... If I wanted those I can stay right here in NYC! Damn, it sounds that with all the NANA hotel is good for, the upkeep of the hotel would make it a great hotel. But I guess it is a function of demand as I hear it is often full. So the staff may feel like they don't have to do anything until they experience a year of slow business. Im sorry, ants or spiders are ok. But ROACHES? Ill have to pass. I think I will just saddle up and spend the extra baht. I feel the need to go out in style as I get older anyway.

Mykal

LOS in September!!!!

Re. cockroaches,

I've stayed at the Nana hotel 4 times so far and I saw my first roach there in March. It was only one, and tiny too, but it put me off a bit. However, that's the first and only time I've seen one in the hotel, and I've never seen one since. It is not a big problem, chances are you'll never see one.

I'm staying there again anyway, for the location and the fact that it is the most guest-friendly hotel in BKK IMHO, and it has a unique atmosphere, it is the stereotypical sanuker's hotel, and perfect for a newbie. It is one of the very few hotels in BKK where you can take any number of bargirls up to your room at any time of day or night and not feel in the least self-conscious as absolutely everybody else that's staying there is doing exactly the same thing! It must be at least 98% sanukers for sure! There's nowhere else like it, for all it's downsides.

Try it, if you don't like it after a day, move. There will be no problem finding somewhere else. But I would urge any newbie to BKK to stay there once at least, just for the atmosphere.

quote:

Originally posted by hall:

Thanks Guys!

Never seen a cockroach in the half dozen times I've stayed at the Nana. Now I'll be paranoid about them when I next visit
smile.gif" border="0

H.

You know what they say about roaches. For every roach you see there are 100 roaches you don't see. shocked.gif" border="0

Archived