Fleeced by a Thai Gold Digger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jasmine:

That is one of the reasons why many Thais feel that the "farangs" are "stupid". Mind you, no flame here, just expressing my experience. I have NEVER have one trip to Thailand without the subject of "stupid farangs" come up in conversations. IMO, most of these men are good men who expect other people to be as good as they are and many times they become gullible. I am one of the "gullible" one even I am a born Thai female. ::

It is sad really when a woman is out to cheat and think nothing besides getting financial gains!!!

That's very nice of you! Consider yourself an honorary farang. ::

I think the key point in the story is "'We had a wonderful dinner and ended up sleeping together that night. It had been over a year since I'd slept with anyone, and it was wonderful to experience that intimacy again. From then on, we were inseparable." That just sums up the desperate, pussy-starved culture of the typical middle-aged farang.

I think we should change our category names from BG and Non-BG to gold-digger and non-gold-digger. It truly would carry more weight and meaning and these categories would be mucn eaier to define and develop criteria.

Unfortuantely, I think this type of behavior given the conditons of both parties involved happens much more than we want to believe.

Yes, I believe it is truly hard to find a GTG meaning a non-gold-digger!

Where can I buy the latest land-mine detection set?

Cardinalblue

[color:"red"]Yes, I believe it is truly hard to find a GTG meaning a non-gold-digger!

[/color]

Hmm some are just not exactly "gold-digger", just want to figure out the potential guy can be a possible gold mine!!!! :devil: :devil:

Kidding aside, most women will look for a partner with potential money maker (not as number 1 priority for lots of women). I have not a woman who just looks for a partner who can be down right poor one, have you? :dunno:

Jasmine ::

Just another notch on a Thai b'gs bedpost.

Goes on 24/7. Guys like this are their reason for getting up in the morning. Just another day at the office. :(

HT

All I can say is what a friggin moron!!! Guys would never fall in love that quick and commit finacial resources to such a degree in their home country. Why the hell do they do it abroad?

Hey at least he got what he paid for. He went to LOS and paid to find a wife. Well he got one alright!. He got off really cheap too compared to what it would have cost him in the States.

Object lesson to all of you guys who talk that nonsense about a chicks credentials with the good job, she has a car, she has her own apartment, she spent some of her money on me, she has her own business, she is educated, speaks perfect English, she spends her own money calling and e-mailing me, she is a GTG, etc. Don't ever be fooled by the outside of the package, it's what's inside that counts.

>Object lesson to all of you guys who talk that nonsense about a chicks credentials with the good job, she has a car, she has her own apartment, she spent some of her money on me, she has her own business, she is educated, speaks perfect English, she spends her own money calling and e-mailing me, she is a GTG, etc. Don't ever be fooled by the outside of the package, it's what's inside that counts.

Phiew! Now I am feeling better!

My ex-bg gf has/does nothing of the above, must be very safe then... :drunk:

No kidding, JJ, well put...when "gtg" do the fleecing, it's really done well and very skillfully.

It's only different pricing in LOS that differentiate them from their farang counterparts...

What an idiot!!!!! Really, I can't believe someone would be so stupid. I think that many middle aged guys have fallen into the same trap here.... be it with a woman or with some kind of business deal.

I know of a guy who came to live here and bought a bar.... 'it was always my dream to own a bar in Thailand', amazingly it was his first visit. He bought the bar on the basis of an advert in a British paper.

The guy was a basket case, he could barely dress himself, was a chronic alchoholic and didn't have even the vaguest understanding of the concept of a 'visa' or any idea of how to run a bar. Predictably, he lasted about 6 weeks before someone bought the bar for less than half what he had paid.... in fact, much less as far as I know. The guy could just about muster up the cash to fly home to his grown up kids.

Some people are soft targets... too trusting and free with their money.... parasites and vultures be they male or female, bee gees or non bee gees, business men... whatever... will take advantage of them. More sensible people can see it happening but if you try to warn them or give them advice they often turn on you.... what can you do?

If I were with a chick that drove a BMW she'd have to support ME!

Same same but not same. :angel:

I have also a thai girlfriend. I send her 10 000 thb a few weeks ago. Do you think she is fooling me. :cussing:

Archived