Need Hotel recommendation

Lameth

Will be going to Bangkok at July 28th. I would like to know, which Hotel allows guests without hassle hassel smile.gif" border="0, got a good breakfast buffet and aren´t too far removed from Soi and Nana Plaza.

I heard diferent opinions on Nana laza Hotel so has anyone got other recommendations?

Lameth:

I like the Nana right across the street from Nep. No problems with girls, they have lots in lobby. I stay about 4 months a year. Most rooms have been upgraded, but they do get some bad press on this site. Room is 1000bt plus 7% tax, about $24 & I think a very good buffet breakfast. The Marriott is close by & is about 5200bt & depending where you book might include breakfast. It is very nice hotel.

Bigcat6969

quote:

Originally posted by Lameth:

Will be going to Bangkok at July 28th. I would like to know, which Hotel allows guests without hassle hassel
smile.gif" border="0
, got a good breakfast buffet and aren´t too far removed from Soi and Nana Plaza.

I heard diferent opinions on Nana laza Hotel so has anyone got other recommendations?

All depends on your budget :-) At the lower end of the scale, Majestic Suites, just around the corner from NEP is quite good. They have a cafe on the ground floor, and no questions asked.

Sid

Lameth,

If this is your first trip to Bangkok try the Nana hotel. A newbie experience not to be missed. Other wise I recommend the Grand President although I'm not sure about the buffet breakfast. Never got out of bed in time!!!

Cheeers Hall

quote:

Originally posted by Paul3456:

I 2nd the Nana Hotel, see:

The Majestic Suites is nice, but the rooms are just too small for me, even their largest room.

How big are you ? smile.gif" border="0

I stayed in the largest room at the Majestic and it was fine. I am 6 ft 2 in and 190 lbs, and I had no problems moving around the room. Did you have a lot of luggage? Now it was no bargain at 1700 baht per day.

quote:

Originally posted by Lameth:

Will be going to Bangkok at July 28th. I would like to know, which Hotel allows guests without hassle hassel
smile.gif" border="0
, got a good breakfast buffet and aren´t too far removed from Soi and Nana Plaza.

You just described the Nana Hotel down to a tee! It's just the best location imaginable, it's expected that you will bring girls back, and 90% of guests are single male farang sanukers. You can go down to the lobby and pick up a girl any time you like if so inclined. The rooms are IMHO not as bad as they are sometimes made out to be, they're comfortable enough. I love it, despite the occasionally rude bell boys and slightly worn fittings (in some rooms only).

Possibly the most sanuk-friendly hotel in BKK.

Archived