Need Hotel recommendation

Lameth

Shygye: I am 6’1” and 200 lbs. I had plenty of space to move around, but the room was small! It was a little claustrophobic after a while! I think what added to it was that I was on a lower floor and the view from the window looked into a brick wall, the back of Nana Plaza. Perhaps if you get a room on a higher floor with a view it might not be as bad.

The City Lodge (right by a newish restaurant named Noodles-something), by Skytrain Nana Station, but closest to Clinton Plaza, also is okay. Actually, I think Nana is a bit of a dive. Majestic is nice, but often full. The two small hotels right next door to Majestic are okay, but they look like fire hazards. (Parkway, and Top of the Town, I think).

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

I have always stayed at the Manhattan Hotel. Cost is around 1,000 Bt for a double room, including breakfast on Siam-online.

I have always booked a double room and have had no problems with brining guests to the hotel.

It is also very convenient to Thermae as well as Clinton Plaza and the Skytrain.

Archived