Empty flights and hotels

jp1

it's strange isn't it? US or UK for that matter is obvious terror targets, while most places abroad incl. LOS is IMO much safer, so why is it people react this way every time :dunno:

anyways it's dreamworld for me if april is that cheap & war will be prolonged I can secure a great deal for June hopefully or should I be a highspender & include april as well? :bow::applause::clown::D

Says jp1:

I also got a far better rate than ever before.

What type of rate did you get? I am scheduled to spend the weekend in Hong Kong before proceeding to LOS in April. I am looking to book room in the next couple of days but havent seen any major decreases on internet.

Hi i just arrived via Vancouver-seoul and on both flights i had a row of 5 seats to myself, and it was the same for everyone. I have never ever seen a situation like this before.

• 3 weeks later...

It sure is easy to upgraded to Business Class on UAL since the UAL is flying empty to Bangkok. Usually, it is next to impossible to upgrade to business class from NRT to Bangkok...... Besides, we will get double mileage on UAL flights through 15 May 03.

Archived