Problems phoning LOS?

Redbaron

OK, today was fine, but I was calling at around 12 noon LOS time. Clear as a bell, via international call card. Seems everyoine else is calling later, in order to check up on their loved ones.

The last week or so, calling during the week, or earlier on the weekends (afternoons or mornings LOS time) has been fine

I'm using EasyCom cards (Australia) 38c/p/min (Aussie cents = 20 odd US cents) for mobiles. BKK = 11.5 c (AUS) = 20c US

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTM,

I had no idea you were one of us! I now hold you in a higher esteem!! :hug:

I've looked at the Apple cards, and will give em a go next time. I never get the Telstra "we regret to inform you..." garb, just a crap connection on a Saturday/Sunday night. My cards (EasyCom) get through all the time, but sometimes she can't hear me, although, this is generally Sat/Sun night (Oz time) when I assume it's busy. Rates posted above. There is a connection fee though. During the week, and Aus afternoon, it's all ok, also Aus early morning (like 4am.. midnite LOS time.. she LOVES those calls!)

midday Oz time, 8am LOS time, I would think would be a pretty quiet time. Funny you should have problems.

Archived