Womens Prison Massage

rovineye

Near the 3 Kings monument in Chiang Mai is a large womens prison. They have a massage school, that is open every day. Anyone been there?

Not nightlife, and straight massage for sure. Just thought it might be interesting. I think I will try it out next trip. Hey, a little jail house fantasy may pass thru my mind at the time!Get a massage and do a good deed at the same time. Maybe I will bring a few books along and really increase my merit. :angel:

I know the place. I think the massage thing has only been going for a year or so. Genuine out front attempt at providing a rehab program. 85%+ are there on drug charges, usually resulting from being with their Thai BF. Several of my former bar staff there. Sad shit. No hope. No way out. A life sentence to work as a BG.

Anyway, if it works, good on them. At least for trying. Someone go do it try it. Just try not to some away too sad.

I usually do. :(

Missed a piece of your post. Sorry.

Forget the books, they are all Thai girls there.( OK some comics would be GREAT) Bring soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo (you're a GOD), Mentos they can share, etc.

I acquired 200 lipsticks once, they still talk about it. :hug:

DON'T forget something for the matrons to insure the girls get the stuff. TIT

The books are a request from the head lady there. I am sure almost anything would be appreciated. Some by the staff, some by the inmates.

Finally found a link to the story. Some good news, some sad news. Note the amount of time they spend in a cell and how many are in that small room!

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/march03/5051.php

Thanks for that link. Interesting story. I'm glad their rehab program is bearing fruit. I've always thought that making prisoners work and learn to do something, earn their keep, as it were, would significantly reduce the number of "returnees."

My Libertarian sensibilities are mortally offended, however, by the number of them imprisoned on drug charges. I can think of fewer wastes of time and taxpayer money than these "drug wars" so popular in so many countries (including the USA). And I don't use, and have never used.

PhordPhan

::

RE.,

I drive by the place all the time and have, with the GF, bought some flower arrangements and crafts made by the women. One older inmate was selling your typical hand painted fan that we liked (even though we already have 2-3 in the condo). I loaned her my reading glasses so she could see the price. It was like I had given her gold. Gave her the cheap drug store pair I had used as a spare. Found out later that reading glasses are few and far between and a much needed item there. :)

Rumor has it, a few of the "bars" in none other than Nana Plaza itself, have girls working on some sort of work release program. I don't know which type of crimes qualify her to get on this program, I suppose the better looking and younger the better her chances. I searched for information, and a good source told me it was false, not happening. However, another good "source" told me it was...

no, before you ask, I don't know if they are allowed to barfine outside of the bar. one can never assume all the girls are able to go on barfine, that I do know as I have been turned down a few times and it ain't me :grinyes:...it is her!

regards

Nok

Archived