Am I allowed to ask for Cambodia updates?

NokTang

Hard to remember much less read the "rules".

I've searched the other places/boards for updates, seems a big secret or else, the Cambodia boards are weak and without members or worse I guess, shut down for some reason such as political pressure.

If not against the rules, would like to ask for specific updates as follows:

1. K-11, rumored open only if you knock on the door. No more street frolics or open for review doors from outside. No more papasan bring girls to your table as you eat crab soup, three at a time for your review. Is this "the way it is now?".

2. 63rd Street, rumored more like past, more open and more girls and back to reasonable prices at basically all places?

3. Sharkey's still not exclusive to one mamasan?

4. Martini's RED HOT with all the action a man can handle??

thanks, I'm takeing a "newbie" and don't have alot of time to waste as he wants to go to Ankor Wat after two nights in Phnom Penh.

Nok the Kook

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be great...

Are you the "Ranger" who rents his own moto-bike in Phnom Penh?

if so, please update that aspect...I had read over and over one needed to leave his passport with the agent, something which is not going to happen in my case. I'd enjoy rideing my own bike out to K-11, all over for that matter, it is FUN in Pattaya, never had my own bike in Phnom Penh.

thanks

Nok

Hello! I had reviewed the km11 board. That other one, I tried to sign up and was already signed up! So, with that drama resolved, the site is a nice set up but lacking current information.

It is not a crisis, if one cannot find a girl in Phnom Penh, he needs professional help. I'll be going, I'll find her, and if all else fails, just fly back to Bangkok. Life goes on.

ps: I had considered going to the source, VietNam, but it seems you need alot of time to sort that place out.

cheers

Nok

The situation seems to be pretty good... The locals say on-the-premises kind of establishments stay closed for time being, but call-girls are widely and readily available for hotel-visits. The going rate is about $15US for a day -mind you, that means 24 hours- and the selection of girls seems to be quite comprehensive. That, based on my limited observations.

Call Girls?

I've never been an in house person anyhow, are you refering to some other method?

The joy of it sometimes, in Cambodia, is the thrill the girls(yes, two girls usually) seem to have at being selected for a hotel trip. In my world, it is worth the extra $10-$15usd to have them in my suite for a couple hours enjoying the mini bar, huge clean bath tub, TV, king bed, cool AC, and ME.

kind regards, please clarify what you mean by call girls??

Nok the Kook

kind regards, please clarify what you mean by call girls??

:grinyes: methinks minuman comes from a far away 'civilized' island nation and has yet to fully explore the continent of male sunuk. :neener:

Hopefully his new experiences will allow him to express himself with a new vocabulary. :grinyes: ( Sure hope he don't get too musch from FJ though. :rolleyes:)

hell minuman, they don't have phones yet, how can we 'call' them :dunno:

Archived