Chinese Knocking Shop in NZ

Coss

Well with only 19 days untill touchdown in LOS, I had to try something new in Auckland, New Zealand. Last time I was here there were only the obligatory brothels and strip clubs with the average talent and approx 7,000 baht / hour costs. Not much good when compared to LOS.

This time I have seen a multitude of Chinese massage/beauty/knocking shops.

So in I go.

The front of house is very sterile with some couches, a reception area and a couple of chairs with hairwashing facilities that looked like they have never been used. On enquiry they produce a menu that winds up being at most expensive 6,500 for 70 minutes.

So I said, "Show me the women!" and they did.

8 or 9 reasonably attractive girls stalked out from the back in a super model manner and as each did a turn in front of me the mamasan person announced the name. "This is Vicky, this is Nicky, this is Ricky" and so on. All the girls quite cute and 7 to 8 from 10.

So I chose Anne.

I was led out the back and given a locker key and ushered into the locker room with sauna and then the shower room, all in a freshly laundered white towelling robe. So far clean and refreshing.

Thence to the room. Smallish but attractive, a bench/bed of adequate size, attendant trolley with oils and unctions and a pair of parallel bars on the ceiling (wait I'll explain) completed the room. Anne was naked in an instant.

I am not one for a blow by blow description, I cannot describe the sensuous details in a long session of passionate rhetoric.

So to the point, 2 BBJs, 1 shag and I learnt the Chinese words for Clitoris, Labia, Penis and GSpot. Not that I can remember them now. And she kissed like a movie star. The parallel bars were for her to hang from when she walked up and down my back.

Now to say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Previous visits to Auckland have always resulted in less than satisfactory experiences with older Thais, or local peroxide fat soap opera watchers or worse, ladies that have elsewhere been described as Johah Lomu in a frock.

I have finally found something worthwhile to do in Auckland. Whilst the money vs time quotient doesn't come near LOS in terms of value, the intensity of experience and willingness and expertise were well worth the money.

I am reminded of a quip once proffered when Auckland was to remove some risque signage from a strip club. "...will pluck another feather from Auckland's already dowdy plumage."

Well maybe my time at the Chinese Knocking Shop was a once only good experience, but I think from the set up and ambience that this is a new avenue for Sanuk in NZ, and a good one at that.

So, Chinese Knocking Shops are adding more and more brilliant feathers to Auckland's previously dowdy plumage.

:p:drunk::devil::p :hubba:

Cess, thing you are over inflating costs or has the Auckland economy taken a dive since they lost the Americas cup.

In Wgtn you can get a 20 min thai wham bam thankyou for $NZ60 (1320BAHT) up to a one hour session in a top knock shop for $160 (3520BAHT) and any where in between but $320, never heard of that price and im in the industry.

Fly out of Auckland next Saturday. Destination; Bangers

Archived