What does she means.....?

My G/F is cute and open minded. But very little or no English...

Her name is Pen, that I got for sure, but many other things not. She is a wild thing and does all kind of things several time she say (or ask)? some thing like:" ma dei, Pen (that is her name) shorb gin nam kong kun" no Idea what she wants... If any one can give me a hint, I would be thankfull.

Says Ginga:

My G/F is cute and open minded. But very little or no English...

Her name is Pen, that I got for sure, but many other things not. She is a wild thing and does all kind of things several time she say (or ask)? some thing like:" ma dei, Pen (that is her name) shorb gin nam kong kun" no Idea what she wants... If any one can give me a hint, I would be thankfull.

She wants you to cum in her mouth ::

...Ok will try to ask her for PvtDick about a sister...

Thank's to Torneyboy, that is the problem that she can't make clear what she wants. Guess that what she wanted and why she removed the condom. So... what to say in Thai to tell her it is all right and she can enjoy it?

>>>>" ma dei, Pen (that is her name) shorb gin nam kong kun"<<<< = "Come can?, Pen like drink person you"

Possible answer (there are soooo many :-) ) = "Laeo tae koon. Aroi maak" = "It's up to you. Very delicious!"

:grinyes:

HT

>>>>>>>I hate to think how you would know this?<<<<<<<

Hahahahaha......Hey....I was in the restaurant business for 20 years. I learned the importance of making something appetizing, even if I didn't know what the hell it was. ::

Just a way to whet her palate for a good meal. :grinyes:

Think of it as "The power of suggestion". ::

That's why I ask every potential B/F, "Koon chawp sardines, mai" :grinyes:

HT

Archived