Land MArk Hotel...

vinod

A friend is travelling to Bkk on business and his company is putting him up in Land Mark hotel. I'm not sure about the guest policy, would appreciate if anyone stayed here recently and is this guest friendly hotel ? Thanks.

cheers

vinod

cheers

vinod,

this question and if there is sanuk at the airport have been discussed about 5 billion times and will for ever stay unresolved. the bandwidth wasted on these subjects covers more than 300 rai .

To my observation ( not participation ) the landmark will be guaranteed guestfriendly if you book and pay for a double. If you do not do that, chances are increasing by appearing well dressed and well mannered at both ends.

Bbill

>A friend is travelling to Bkk on business and his company is putting him up in Land Mark hotel. I'm not sure about the guest policy, would appreciate if anyone stayed here recently and is this guest friendly hotel ? Thanks.

Vinod,

Some of the girls I know have been to the Land Mark many times, not even asked for the ID.

The way they describe the LM's guest policy is - "a glorified Nana Hotel".

Pay double and no worries.

>Sweet, so I guess I will continue to stay at Nana and pass the savings onto the bargirls.

From that angle, sweet indeed. The girls don't give a shit where you take them. Most of their income comes from ST shitholes. Nana Hotel is not much better, IMO.

Passing the savings to the girls? That's sweet, I can just toast to what you said!

Cheers! (no irony here)

I never stayed at Nana but Landmark has a fabulous health club and a very nice outdoor swimming pool. These facilities made my stay at the Landmark very enjoyable.

However, one can make arrangements to use the facilities even if you are not staying at the Landmark - I did this on my last trip but I have forgotten the rate I paid.

These things are of course not reflected in the BGs remarks about the Landmark and Nana.

Archived