Bang Sam Lam fishing

Lusty

Has anyone fished this lake on the outskirts of Bkk?If so how did you get on.I've booked a days fishing on here,check out www.carlsonangling.com and look at the fishing in Thailand link.Christ almighty these fish are of gargantuan proportions ::!Not only do I get to shag some really fit women but the chance to catch massive great fuck off catfish and carp to!This Shangrila of a country has got the bloody lot! :)

That sounds great! How good is the gear they will supply?

I would check it out this trip but no fuckin way I am out on the lake in the April heat. I kept the info for a Nov trip.

I have a friend who scuba dives for bigger cats than that down south. They wrestle them. They cut open old hot water heaters and sink em. The fish take up residency there. Wacky stuff but I will stay with a pole. Can't envision bringing along my halibut gear to Thailand tho!

Next sunday 20th!If you fancy it I'll PM you the phone No of the contact in Bkk.I think your in town at the time,you can always come with us and if so I'll sort it for you.Look at the link again and check out the prices if you have'nt already done so.I'm assured we'll have a good day :drunk:!

Best not l/t anything too energetic the night before as you'll need to be "match fit" :).

Ahh. Thanks for the invite and I would have taken you up on it if later in the month. I will be in Chiang Mai. If you are at Gullivers or some other place where I may run into you after the 24th I would love a trip report. Good idea to not have all the fight taken out of you too late in the evening. Day trips on the 19th would be in order for you! Hauling in a couple hundred kilos of fish would be most exhaustive. Ahh but getting nursed back to full strength after is another matter!

Enjoy.

PS, as in all things fishing related, money = mia pen rai :D

Archived