Seventeen girls in seventeen days

Says SiLeakHunt:

only 17 birds in 7 days are you gay or something?

Hey don't hold anything back :)! Give him a break it was his virgin trip! :neener:

Thaipan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the report. I thought it was one of the best. Very straightforward and unpretentious.

I related to many of your experiences. Although the particulars differed, my experiences were very similar. In fact, like you I went to Pattaya and Chiang Mai, in addition to time in BKK. In my case, I brought a BG to Chiang Mai from Pattaya and she was familiar with Chiang Mai and was sort of a tour guide - so, my time in Chiang Mai was very enjoyable but expensive.

However, all in all, I had similar experience to you - some mistakes, some regretable experiences but many pleasant encounters and a very special time overall.

As I was writing this I was thinking, I've been back twice and LOS is still fabulous but, nothing compares to the first time....

Thanks again for your post

When I first went into the go-gos, in "super newbie node", I didn't really know what was going on. The girls circled me like sharks. I felt like they were in control of the situation, rather than me. Once I got a little more comfortable, in "predator mode", I would spend a lot of effort picking out girls I liked, meaning that I would give all the girls a good long look (maybe a hard stare?). In "predator mode", I didn't have as much problem ignoring the dragons hanging on me, as a result, the girls sometimes didn't seem to see me as much of a mark, sometimes they were even a little bit intimidated.

Once I was the only customer in a small go-go in Pattaya, the Mamasan was pushing a girl, who was obviously new, to talk to me. Since she was marginal looking, and I was in predator mode, I was pretty much ignoring her. But she kept hanging in there, chatting me up as best as she could and trying to show the Mamasan she was trying. One time she let her guard down and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a very fearful expression on her face! I felt kind of bad, but considering how coldly I was accessing the "merchandise", it seamed like an appropriate reaction. In newbie mode, I would have been much friendly to her, and she would have felt more comfortable with me.

My first trip to Thailand was in October of 2002, I went there not expecting allot, but what I got was absolutly amazing! I had bedded allot of beautiful women when I was there, I made allot of friends that I still keep in contact with. The culture and people touched my heart in many ways.

When I got to Bangkok I kept my gaurd up, I was very picky on who I took home with me. I didnt go to allot of go go's or bars I mainly stuck to malls, discos and Universities. I put the charm on thick and it worked! yeah some of the girls I met in malls and other places could have been BG's but they never told me that they were and I never paid for anything beyond lunch, dinner, some shopping or cab fair. But to be honest I tried to give them 1000baht 2000 baht but they always put it back into my hand telling me "cab only 200Baht"

I am defenantly going back to Thailand to re visit my family and go out with my cousin pimpin for college QT's.

Guest lazyphil

<<I tried to give them 1000baht 2000 baht but they always put it back into my hand telling me "cab only 200Baht">>

You vely handsome man!

Archived