Seventeen girls in seventeen days

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the story about a bloke who picked up a bird in Nana Disco. She told him, "You no pay me for sex only money for taxi home in morning."

The guy thought he'd hit the jackpot took her back to The Dysentry and gave her what for.

In the morning he went in his wallet to give 100 baht.

She said ,"My home in Chiang Mai"

Cheers

Yeah I know the girls were askin for a little more then the regular cab fair, but I didnt mind paying the extra 100baht or so I felt that I wasnt getting ripped off, I meen hey I thought I was gonna end paying atleast 1000-2000 baht in the end.

Nice report- refreshingly honest

It seems that you did not have great sex by the way you described your adventures, which is a pity.

I do not necessarily go for stunners but do like attractive women.

I spend a bit of time trying to work on girls and if we click i barfine them.

I do not go with girls who have no English and do not go with girls who are not keen.

This method is not foolproof but works well for me.

If you find one that is really good i suggest keeping her for a few days.

If you want a GFE you need to put the effort in and establish a rapport with the girl.

If you are not prepared to do this then i think you are better off going to a MP.

Over the past 20 years that i have been going to Thailand I have had overall much better success in beer bars and small bars at finding good women than i have had at go gos.I think this is because the go go is more difficult to talk to the women as they are always going up to dance and the loud music.

• 2 weeks later...

great report Roscoe - the best I've ever read in fact. Your attitude and experiences in Pattaya almost exactly miror my own during my first few trips.

Next time u must try th soi Yodsak sex bars - they are an experience!

Archived