What makes the Eden formula work?

sabio

Zman, to avoid the use of the ST hotel, try booking on line if you know the name of at least one of the girls you want to "entertain" you and also go early. I have done this twice and have used the Eden rooms both times.

Thaipan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question Samak, I cannot imagine too many people asking for the cash back! ::

On my first visit to Eden Marc was at the bar when I came down stairs and as I had been one of the first people to use the "on line booking" system he asked me if everything was ok and if not I did not have to pay! I was quite surprised at this very upfront attitude, especially as I had just had my mind completely blown as well as other things! And muttered something about everything being wonderful!!! :hubba:

Thaipan

Says Thaipan:

... then a visit to those cute girls in Best Barbers Shop on Suk Rd near Soi 5
:)
Thaipan

What's the story with the barbershop girls? Many of the shops look like obvious p4p joints (way too many way too good looking girls, nobody ever actually getting a haircut, etc.). Do they have rooms in the back? Diddle you under the thing they use to keep the cut hair off you? Add a new dimension to the term "blow dry"?

Says Khun_Kong:

Says Thaipan:

... then a visit to those cute girls in Best Barbers Shop on Suk Rd near Soi 5
:)
Thaipan

What's the story with the barbershop girls? Many of the shops look like obvious p4p joints (way too many way too good looking girls, nobody ever actually getting a haircut, etc.). Do they have rooms in the back? Diddle you under the thing they use to keep the cut hair off you? Add a new dimension to the term "blow dry"?

As far as I am aware Best Barbers is just a barber shop, the girls sure are cute though and you can pass a very pleasant hour there being pampered with a facial and a manicure. :)

Thaipan

Thanks for the advice Thaipan. Maybee if I get the power for a couple of girls, I'll try to book with Marc a day in advance and look at the girls briefly and have him set up a date with one at the best convience of time. I know his policy on hanging out there, but He prob won't mind if I am only there to set up an encounter.

ZMAN

Two more interesting points that a poster at another board raised in a discussion about Eden:

1. Every girl that works at Eden has to accept BBBJ with CIM as well as lesbian stuff. This sets a standard for what is allowed that is already higher than other venues.

2. The fact that all the girls do these things makes them more comfortable doing them without losing face.

I think the second point in particular is pretty interesting. I remember a few years ago I went to an "unofficial" topless beach in the US. A girl came by and looked around and non of the girls was topless yet. She went ahead and changed into her bikini, taking unbelievable care not to expose her breast in the process :( . A few minutes later, the other girls started taking off their tops. Immediately, that girl took off her top without batting an eyelid :dunno:

Says sabio:

Two more interesting points that a poster at another board raised in a discussion about Eden:

1. Every girl that works at Eden has to accept BBBJ with CIM as well as lesbian stuff. This sets a standard for what is allowed that is already higher than other venues.

2. The fact that
all
the girls do these things makes them more comfortable doing them without losing face.

Also, he will accept anyone (black, asain, arab) who knows how to play.

Archived