What makes the Eden formula work?

sabio

I never been there,hovewer I know how the system working:

every new girl must sleep with Marc or another manager(donno his name)...they get paid for it,but after it's easy for place to decide if she's hot enough or not.There're more ruls on "do" and "do not" in the place,falang managment that what do this place succesful IMHO.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its the western concept of:

you get what you pay for, and no B.S. to put up with

of course that said, the bars and so on have their lure too

heard this a while back "farang like thai girls B.S. it smell sweet and they come back for more"

Some times I just want an assembly line fuck with two girls (or 3!). Thats when I go there.

Unlike most, the last two time I was there I saw a few very beauiful girls. Pick one! I don't know ifthey were new or just so busy that you never see them waiting downstairs!

Didn't even need a line up. Just told marc who I wnated as soon as I entered. Get in get out no fucking about yo ho yo ho yo ho!

the definition of sexual harassment in asia in general and in thailand in particular and in thailand's p4p scene in very particular is a bit (or a lot) different than the western concept...

in another thread marc (edenpapa) stated himself, that he is not playing around with his chicks. i think a professional approach; a lot of other bar owners could learn from him in this area. some even have their current girlfriend working in the bar.

had some very funny events, when i was chatting and joking (in thai) around with the farang-owner's girlfriend and the poor farang did not understand, what was going on...

Peter, I agree with you and also the fact that you can book on line is a bonus. I have done this twice as I have arrived in BKK at 06.30 hrs, checked into my hotel, crashed out for 3 or 4 hours then hit Eden for a bit of afternoon delight and basically hit the ground running!

When I was there in March, I did notice a distinct improvement in the girls as well. I certainly had 2 that were a 7 and an 8 respectively. :hubba:. I am planning a trip for October and Eden will be first stop as usual, then a visit to those cute girls in Best Barbers Shop on Suk Rd near Soi 5 :)

Thaipan

>>IMHO, the mandatory 2-girl rule in house is ridiculous<<

I think you are missing the very point that makes Eden what it is Sabio - a 3 some speciality place with what ever else you want thrown in. :hubba:

As they say in LOS, "up to you" take it or leave it, but don't moan about it if you don't like it. This is not intended as a flame but Eden is a bit different and if it is not what you are looking for, go to a beer bar or a ago go and pick up one girl and enjoy yourself. :)

Thaipan

Says pasathai????[/quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, can you explain your signature to me. I just do not get it.

Thx

MaW

thanks for checking:

I heard it a long time ago, sounded "cute" nothing more;

just like to bring a smile to some faces.

Archived