What makes the Eden formula work?

sabio

Says Thaipan:

>>IMHO, the mandatory 2-girl rule in house is ridiculous<<

I think you are missing the very point that makes Eden what it is Sabio - a 3 some speciality place with what ever else you want thrown in.

I am not criticizing Eden, I am just trying to identify what makes it work. It is possible that some of the Eden rules are not optimal, and I suspect that the mandatory aspect of the 2 girls in house is not a good rule.

I agree with "take it or leave it". That is a good rule :) .

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says sabio:

Says Thaipan:

>>IMHO, the mandatory 2-girl rule in house is ridiculous<<

I think you are missing the very point that makes Eden what it is Sabio - a 3 some speciality place with what ever else you want thrown in.

I am not criticizing Eden, I am just trying to identify what makes it work. It is possible that some of the Eden rules are not optimal, and I suspect that the
mandatory
aspect of the 2 girls in house is not a good rule.

I agree with "take it or leave it".
That
is a good rule
:)

He has an occupancy rate that would make any business jealous. :D

it works because it provides things which are easily available.

2 girls,bisexual girls,dildo play and anal.

many peoples fantasy.

many people trawl the bars looking for this exact thing and are unsuccessful.

you may get 2-3 of the requirements,but it can/may be hard to get it all.

if you go to Eden's and you know you will get it all.

that is why many people return time and time again.

Says sayjann:

it works because it provides things which are easily available.

2 girls,bisexual girls,dildo play and anal.

many peoples fantasy.

many people trawl the bars looking for this exact thing and are unsuccessful.

you may get 2-3 of the requirements,but it can/may be hard to get it all.

if you go to Eden's and you know you will get it all.

that is why many people return time and time again.

I'll be back there in October! :hubba:

Thaipan

I have only been to Eden twice and have had to use a short time hotel both times. I guess I'll have to try one more time to acually get a room in Eden. I have to say having your twig and berries sucked at the same time by 2 girls for 90 minutes is a formula that works for Z.

ZMAN Z28

Just done my first visit there after xyz trips here. Glad I went but it was like somebody said, like a assembly line. Really more of a girl in my room over night type of guy.

That french inspired massage parlour, Champs over by the fortune hotel looks very magnificant. What is quality/prices like in there if anybody has been...

I think that the best thing you can do Sabio is to go and try Eden out for yourself then come back here and tell us about whether you liked the "Eden Experience" or not. But remember if you are not satisfied with anything there - you don't have to pay! House rule! :hubba:

Thaipan

Well if I go naughty -boy that is where I usually go with my Thai friends. Typically we enter ,order food and some ladies are brought over to the table by

the Mamasan. We select and the girls join us for dinner. Then its upstairs for 90 minutes. The prices vary from 2-5k-The girls are I think some of the best.

I speak Thai fluently I am told so this probably helps. The rooms are beautiful- A class place- For whatever its worth they "say" they have an in-house DR

check the girls twice a week. ::Generally a quality place.

Says Thaipan:

But remember if you are not satisfied with anything there - you don't have to pay! House rule!

is there any board member who declared in Eden, that he was not satisfied and did not have to pay?

wonder what the percentage is and how edenpapa avoids misuse of this house rule?

I read interview with Marc, the papasan guy, who indicated he has given two refunds during entire time Eden has been around. One was to guy who got grossed out because girl was on the rag and second was a guy who felt insulted when girl asked if he was gay because he only wanted to watch.

Archived