Business Class Old Europe-> BKK 990 ?

buffalo_bill

Hey BB

What are you trying to pull here? It's 999 euros not 990. Do you think we are made of money? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I don't know if I would pay for business class if I don't get the mod cons I'm used to.

Personal TV and audio etc

I would think that's why the product is so cheap. I think I'd prefer EVA Evergreen class.

matey, people made of money order biz class to be able to space out!

all the boze you can handle(excluding middle east drabs) as well as personal 'entertainment' system are standard on most modern airlines in coach such as sq/sk/os/etc & even BA on occasion :eek:

now anyone care to link to where those tickets can be bought :dunno:

peace

well here we go again ::

once one have seen the stunning twin towers & hung out one night at the beach club in KL no real urge to stopover there anymore or waste valuable sanuk hours :banghead:

or am I missing something like complimentary BJ's from the cute malay stewardesses :dunno: :hubba:

now if garuda offered a free stopover(say 1 week or so?) in bkk to & from jakarta that'll be a great offer & a perfect 2 in 1 holiday :bow::applause::hug:

sanuk :grinyes:

Erm.... Not all of us go in search of,,,,well you know. I may check out east coast and it's islands with a friend.

I also just prefer to fly with them, if the price is right. It's not too difficult for me to make friends anyway. ;)

Archived