Bangkok Gynecologist

SUZIBANDIT

Anyone know of a hospital or clinic in BKK with a good, professioanl gynecologist?

My girlfriend for the past two years has off and on had lower abdomen pains. Generally when she urinates, but sometimes the pains become quite strong. It went away for about a year, but lately they have been starting up.

I took her to two quality hospitals in Chiang Mai, but both pretty much ignored the problem.

One time she was hospitalized and the doctors thought it was apendicitis, it wasn't.

After doing some of my own research, I believe it could be endometreosis, but what do Iknow.

I would like a top quality gnecologist to check her out. Anyone know of a reccomended one in BKK?

Thanks for any help,

SUZI

As Creative suggests, take her to Bumrungrad. My gf is a medical doctor and I asked her. Could be endometreosis, she tells me, but unlikely (assuming your gf is relatively young). Either way, since she's had the pain on and off for 2 years, its'something chronic, so she needs to really get a good evaluation--including some scans.

Nich

Samitivej hospital off Sukhumvit between Emporium (Phrom Phong BTS staion) and Thong Lo BTS, 1km inside soi 55 I think, see http://www.samitivej.co.th/ english version.

I had a problem with gf in Chumpon, was given the name of a lady gyneacologist (sorry, don't have her name here) Just go to the gyneacology dept. They did a echoscan of the uterus and forwarded us to an other dept for a colonoscopy. The gf was diagnosed with a light infection of appendice, no treatement but food advice. She is doing fine since.

The hospital had been renovated, high class. Paid 6k baht, very pro.

Edit: found docters name, you can check docters working hours online.

YAOWALUK RAPEEPATTANA, M.D.

Department : OBSTETRICS and GYNECOLOGY

Specialty : -

Education : Diplomate of Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Certificate Endoscopy ( Viginia Mason Medical Center

Washington D.C. U.S.A. )

Archived