Best Hospital for Orthopedics ? ... knee problem

New Petchburi Pete

There are several fine hospitals in Bangkok. Is there any one hospital that is considered to be the best for Orthopedics ?

I injured my right knee (twice) many moons ago playing

hockey. Today, I reinjured/aggravated? the same knee just getting off the river taxi ... the boat was so crowded, that when it was time to disembark, all I could squeeze through the

mob was my leg ... my right leg was atop the gunwale, fully flexed, and I had to put all my weight on it to get out ... I almost didn't make it off the boat ... and now, several hours later it hurts like hell when I try to bend it, and there is some swelling (I've got ice on it now) ... but, I know it should be checked out. I want to go to the best place ... an MRI is not feasible ... too much metal in my body. If anyone can offer a recommendation, I would surely appreciate it.

My knee is vastly improved overnight, thank God.

I'll pass along an interesting footnote about my knee.

The last time I was on the beach in Jomtien I agreed to a massage on the beach beacuse I had a stiff neck. When the lady was doing my legs, she stopped and said to my wife that there was a problem with my right knee ... and it felt fine at the time ... some who ply the legit massage trade really know the human body. ... or maybe she cast a spell on me!

:dunno:

Archived