Ra-Jah Hotel

I was there in may for a night, 800baht was the price, very basic room, bland atmosphere, a 24 hr. coffee shop, convienient to Annies, etc...if nothing else, go for it! I usually stay at Nana, but I am looking for a new place, if you are looking for quiet, try the Nana Thai Mansion, also on Soi 4, way down from the Rah-jah, they have "suites" with kitchen for around 1100baht, 900 if you stay for awhile.They are "guest friendly." The kitchen may or may not work however...enjoy!

I also stayed at Nanatai Mansions last year, I didn't intend to but Nana Hotel was full so I got bumped into this one for a night. In those circumstances it was 900 baht for a suite as you described, and I can confirm they are as guest friendly as the Nana Hotel. It's a bit of a walk to Sukumvit but not outrageous. IMHO 900 baht for the suite is OK but 1100 is over the top.

Nanatai Mansion used to be my favourite place to stay - good location, clean rooms, friendly service, good TV, etc. Recently though, they've skimped on the cable TV so now they hardly offer any channels (they used to have them all). It's still better than most, IMO. It's only 800 Baht too.

Archived