Action in Pattaya Soi 6 (Soi Yodsak)

samak

there is good old King Kong Bar on Soi 6 (Yodsak), where it can get a bit wild and your dick can get unwrapped not in a quiet corner but in the middle of the bar. the deal for ST is easy (200 for the bar, 500 for the girl) and the traffic high.

i found other bars in the same Soi much more tame and one bar a bit further down on the same side as king kong did not even have ST-rooms and you had to carry back your catch of the hour to the hotel, what is a waste of time in pattaya as the night is long and many more spots waiting ...

any other bar recommendations for this Soi with action inside and upstairs?

samak,

Try Red Point Bar on Soi Yodsak. They have several diddlin' couches and keep the lights real low, which makes the girls look more attractive than they are ::. They have ST rooms on premises and as an added bonus, all the girls are required to be clean shaven :grinyes:.

Ranger

Billion Bar and Blue House on Pattayaland 1.

Is my memory failing me or did KK previously not charge the 200 baht bar fine. I mean you used to go upstairs and it was always ST (with me it is XST :grinyes:). Never went 'off bar' so no Bar Fine!

I thought this was standard around Soi 6 - still during the crackdown they had to get rid of the over bar bedrooms and use a ST hotel, the off bar fine became a habit!

But check for the meat and two veg between the legs. I've got a feeling I bought a LD for a katoey in the darkness. Wait till your eyes adjust to the darkness, before you start to explore, especially if you've had a few drinks already :drunk:

robaus,

My usual M.O. at any Soi Yodsak bar is to grab the best looking girl outside the bar and bring her in with me. As you know, Soi Yodsak is mostly a big dog pound, but you can find some gems if you are patient.

Ranger

My particular peeve is the referring of Soi 6 as Soi Yodsak? common people; it?s been Soi 6 for years now.

If you simply can?t bring yourself to say Soi 6, may I suggest the ?gobble and go alley? or perhaps the ?oral herpes highway??

>>My usual M.O. at any Soi Yodsak bar is to grab the best looking girl outside the bar and bring her in with me.

... good idea. I couldn't swear it was Red Point. We only got to the hand holding stage, and "her" hands were certainly bigger than mine... probably other parts of "her" anatomy were too!

I went across the road and got well serviced at King Kong by a true professional. I'd just split up with my gf and she felt it her duty to mend a broken heart. She got me to cum twice, and was going for a 3-peat. My spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak alas.

Soi 6 a fun place for afternoon delights for sure. :grinyes: :hubba:

Archived