Action in Pattaya Soi 6 (Soi Yodsak)

samak

Hi!

Your map isn't up to date. This used to be the case but some years ago (I think 1999) the sois of Pattaya were reenumerated. Soi Yodsak became soi 6 officially as it had been called for years and the real soi 6 became soi 6/1 (I think).

regards

ALHOLK

Yes, most of the maps still show the old name, but the street sign on second road only indicates Soi 6, and 6/1 for the little alley. Of course, anybody can call it what they like, I just needed an excuse for some jokes?

Studies have shown that most of the working girls on Soi 6 posses intelligent DNA; that is until they spit it out.

My friend was marveling at the acoustics of Soi 6, he told me he could hear the roar of the surf from half way up the street? I told him it was just the sound of the bar girls gargling?

Hi!

Actually many sois have names as well as numbers. If you look at street signs in BKK they often have the name in small letters. E.g Ekkamai is soi 63 of Sukhumvit (if I recall correctly). So I don't think it's wrong to use the old names such as Yodsak, Yamato etc.

regards

ALHOLK

that's a bit different. on sukhumvit road, the sois always had numbers and names.

in pattaya there were the sois with numbers and the sois inbetween had names like soi yodsak (later the larger and more important soi 6 changed name into soi yodsak and the original soi yodsak became soi 6/1), soi yamato (became soi 13/1), soi praisanee or in english post office (became soi 13/2) and soi pattayaland I and II (13/3 and 13/4)

Archived