Pattaya Freelancers Where??

hall

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Royal Garden Food Hall and Beach Road. But be careful as vinod points out. No bar no comeback if things go missing.

Having said that I've had some pleasant surprises along Beach Rd.

Beerbar fines only 200 baht, and a much bigger safer selection.

Chok dee krap, mate :grinyes:

similar to Biergarten / Suk.

------------------------------------

indeed, there are no real bar complex just for freelancers. The closest you will get to that, are the bars in front and at the bottom of Marine disco on Walking St. Otherwise, freelancers are evrywhere, walking to or from somewhere (largest concentration on Walking St.), usually to the discos nearby, in the bars as well, hanging around with their bar GFs, etc....

PS: Rooftop (soi diamond, walking st.) also has a dozen and more freelancers hanging out every night.

Hall,

In Bangkok I only ever go with freelancers - Thermae, Soi 7 Biergarden etc.

However, in Pattaya I never go with freelancers as there are plenty of nice ladies in the beer bars where the bar fines are only 200 Baht which reduces the risk of being ripped off etc.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Actually freelancers are far from everywhere....very far. not nearly everywhere...but i've been looking over the past few years on and off. Yes, they are mainly on beach road and secondly, walking street. But they are almost NEVER walking along soi7 and soi8 or the whole area around there, including Second Rd (nowhere on the whole road are freelancers) or Central Pattaya Rd. That area is dominated by the millions of beer bars. I walk around there alot looking for girls, but I hate going into beer bars (and never do) so i never get a girl from that area. I always said that if a decent looking freelancer were just WALKING in that area she would make money because I would meet her and, if she was nice, i'd take her. Actually, I did take 2 girls over a 2 year period from the soi7/8 areas.....they were bar girls who just happened to be off-duty for 10 minutes buying some food or walking to/from a store, on way back to bar. Other than that, there are almost never any girls walking around there...they are all IN THE BARS. Girls on beach road should realize the opportunity they are missing...because i don't like to walk around beach road all the time looking for free-lancers, with all the dregs of society and riff-raff hanging out there.

I think you're right - just a another bar beer perhaps serving as a bit of a freelancer hangout :dunno:

So I guess it still stands that Pattaya don't really have any BG7 or Thermae doubles, but I suppose it doesn't need them either :drunk:

Too many girls - too little time :hubba:

Isn't Big Willies on the rooftop on Soi Diamond? Never been up there myself so I'm not 100% on this one (as well as on anything else :: )

Fredro

Archived