Pattaya Freelancers Where??

hall

Yes Fredo, Big Willies is up the stairs at Soi Diamond but is a 1st floor gogo directly above Frozen & Vixens rather than the terraced area mentioned.

Go on make the effort and pay a visit to Big Willies. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rooftop, I beleive is the bar above the caresel bars on Soi Diamond. JUst another beer bar I think.

-------------------------------

I am not sure about the first counter as you come in, I never look at it, but the rest of the place is only patronized by freelancers, so I must say it's also a US military hang-out, and the girls up there have a weakness for black guys. Not s rule, though, as there are no rules in Pattaya.

Someone mentionned the Bamboo bar, and i think that's the closest you will get to BG7, but only at night.

Many guys frown on freelancers on the beach, then will get one from the discos like Tony's and Marine, not knowing she's already done a couple tricks on that very Beach Rd, between 6pm and 11pm.

Royal Garden Food Hall - I missed that one so far. Where is it?

I prefer BFing though. Actually never had a problem so far (exept bad service and attitude) but consider it being saver.

Freelancers galore on Beach Road... had a funny moment yesterday walking down there about 2 in the afternoon, got stopped by some wench, maybe about twenty and nicely toned as were her three friends. What was so funny was that I clocked the four guys who I think were their boyfriends just as they squatted down in sparse border vegetation about a foot high and a yard away from the gals - as if this would make them disappear. I told the gal to dump the men if she wanted to get anywhere and they had evidently relocated as they weren't there the next day. Amateurs or what! Some real horrors on Beach Rd promenade, BTW, and quite a few of the farang are a good match for them!

There is a live webcam that shows the bench across from Noble House, soi 10, on Beach Rd, everyday from 18:30-21:00 hours. I usually put this up on my monitor when I first get to work. Interesting to watch the comings and goings on the bench!

I'm pretty sure that most of the punters have no idea that they are on camera- I wonder if the FLs know?

Tell your favorite BG/FL in Pattaya to go to that bench and wave at you when you're stuck in Farangland- might relieve some of your longing to be back in TL, at least temporarily!

There are several others: Soi 8 near Flipper Lodge, Pattayaland Soi 2, Jenny Star Bar (that one is always good), Adidas at Royal Garden Plaza and Soi Diamond (Swiss Food joint).

Says maddoc96:

Royal Garden Food Hall - I missed that one so far.

Me too. I've stayed many times in the Royal Garden/ Marriott, always saw mostly elderly foreign couples.

Yeah, as i mentioned earlier in more detail, free-lancers pretty much stay away from anywhere EXCEPT: one-quarter of beach road (between central and south pattaya st.), walking street (after 11pm), and (to a small extent) Royal Garden Plaza. You may see one or two walking around elsewhere in pattaya, but almost never. Amazing how they stay in just a few concentrated areas.

p.s. And most of the "girls" on beach road are incredibly ugly...I think maybe i saw 2 nice ones in the 20 days (over a 2 year period) i walked around beach road.

Says Wiseone:

Go on make the effort and pay a visit to Big Willies. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
;)

I visited last November (maybe just opened). Just couldn't stand the place. Without a doubt the coldest place I have ever been in LOS! Hope they have turned the AC down!

But no, it is on the second floor. You know the floor above ground floor. The 1st floor would be......oh never mind :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Archived