Need BKK Software Source for Olympus Digitl Camera

StoneSoup

My mate is in need of software for an Olympus digital camera. He tried to find on-line download source, but was unable to find the required version.

I know less than squat about camera stores in BKK. Can anyone recommend an Olympus dealer/distributor in BKK that's likely to have software for a digital camera of that brand? Description of shop location would be best.

Help appreciated,

Stone Soup

Hi StoneSoup,

I have an Olympus, if the software your friend is looking for is called Camedia Master then I can help, I guess it would be ok to share since you need to have an Olympus cam to actually have any use for it. Only problem is that the program on cd is rather large, around 30Mb.

Best regards,

Danish30

I have the same program but it is not the new version. When using it with XP, there are problems, like you can not select what folder to download to. There is no patch from Olympus, and the new version is $50 US I think.I am going to get a card reader instead.

But no, technically it would not be OK to share. I am really surprised Olympus did this. Pisses me off even tho I like their products and support.

Reply to all - my associate obtained the software he was looking for via another source that is unknown to me.

But - thanks for your assistance. 'Beers on me if and when you can identify yourselves to me in BKK.

Cheers!

SS

Archived