"Mai dai thamarai" "Arai gawdai"

gawguy

Hi,

May I add to your wonderful explaination? :bow:

"Arai GowDai" can be used as an adjective to describe a person's personalities in "Khow pen khon arai gawdai" = He is an easy going person, - easy to please - accomodating.

"Mai dai thamarai", can be used when one denies any wrong doing which I hear a lot from Thai women!!!

Cheers! :devil:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"]Everyday I ask the GF what she'd like for dinner and she always orders "arai gawdai" - So where the hell do I get that from? [/color] :grinyes:

Hi,

I got that ("Whatever') everyday from Hubby about what he wants for supper :grinyes: So what I do is just put something on his plate!!! :neener:

That is what you do, just whatever you feel like cooking or buying, that is " arai gawdai", easy to me!!!! :hug:

Jasmine

oh yes, i know this stuff

what do you want?

arai gaw dai!

khorthot! arai gaw dai mot!

and

where you like to go out?

theenai gaw dai!

khorthot! thinai gaw dai pit wanee!

who you like to meet/invite?

khrai gaw dai!

khorthot! khrai gaw dai tay laeow!

[color:"red"] oh yes, i know this stuff

what do you want?

arai gaw dai!

khorthot! arai gaw dai mot!

and

where you like to go out?

theenai gaw dai!

khorthot! thinai gaw dai pit wanee!

who you like to meet/invite?

khrai gaw dai!

khorthot! khrai gaw dai tay laeow! [/color]

I would think you like having such sweet, accomodating partner!!!! :neener:

Really, I know too much of anything gets to our nerves sometimes. I have lived with Hubby long enough not to ask what he wants for food, just use my imagination :devil:

If this is the only thing worng with our partners, we have it made, don't you agree? :hug:

Cheers!

Hi Markle,

I see what you are saying.

But why don`t you then just serve/order her 2 slices of plain bread with perhaps a boiled potato?

I am sure she would quickly think of something better to eat and mayby just mayby even venture into ordering something on her own initiative. ::

Or you could beat her at her own game with a: Laew Dtai Khun/Dtarm jai khun. Another thai favourite as you know ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived