Entry No.4

khunsanuk

Last Trip

As soon as the guy walked in I recognized him from outside the hotel. I could tell he was going to start talking to me and I knew exactly what about.

?Did you see that guy out there on the pavement??

?He was a mate of mine,? you couldn?t really miss him.

?He looked a bit off colour,? at least the guy had a sense of humour.

I didn?t really want to engage him in conversation because I?d not been felated properly for over a week and Nok in The Pumphouse gives the best head I know.

Just as the guy pulled up a stool and ordered a Singha she was popping her head from under the bar and started undoing my flies.

?Shouldn?t you go and see how he is?? he took the first sip of his beer.

?Not much point,? I shrugged and glanced down towards my lap, ?Anyway I?m otherwise engaged.?

He sniggered to himself and straightened his sweat sodden hair in the mirror behind the bar.

It was a shame about Max to be honest, the guy he was talking about. One of my best mates. Well he wasn?t really but one of the few who?d remained single back in farangland. Nice guy though I?ll give him that.

What it was you see I was just trying to do him a favour really. Bring a bit of joy to his life. You see the first time I?d been for soapy it blew me away. I?d already been to Thailand a couple of times and not got much past bagging 22 from Long Gun or 43 from Mother Hen, but when I finally ventured into Sabai Dee Soi 2 Pattaya and saw all that top class blart in evening dresses I nearly shot before I got in the room.

I?m sorry to get semi intellectual and I try avoiding intelligence of any type once I?m out of work but apparently pain and pleasure are the same sensation. Well fuck me the first time I lay on that airbed with whatsername from wherever up in Isaan and she massaged my back with her clout it was too much to be honest.

I walked out of that joint 1500 baht and a couple of grams lighter and it made me glide two inches above the floor with every receptor in my brain saying ?fuck me that was good?.

I thought this and I said it out loud at the time, ?No man should go to the grave until he?s had one of them.?

Fuck that last rights bullshit get a bus load of tang from Isaan in every hospital and let all the blokes have that on the NHS as a Swan Song.

That?s sort of what was going on in my mind when I heard that Max wasn?t long for this world.

I work in Hong Kong these days, after a fashion. It?s been 10 years since I?ve had a job in Europe and I?m all the fucking happier for it I tell you. Fortunately I can pick and choose between contracts and have three months off at a time. I work in telecoms but that?s enough of that.

I was back in Leeds on one of them painful sojourns at my mam?s house. She frets if I don?t show my face once a year so I go back, sit at home, go down the pub, tell her I?m staying for a month and then get a ?call from the office? after three days and head back to Patters.

So I went and called in on Max in his pokey little terrace with his special cigarettes expecting to listen to some number he?s learned on his guitar and I knocked on his door expecting him to be all grins and ?How you doing man??

But this time it was different. You?d need to be blind not to notice. He?d lost two stone at least.

Cunt had had cancer a few years back, just a little mole on his neck from not wearing any sun cream on a fortnight in Magamuff. They removed it and told him to keep out the sun. Then it came back. Properly.

When I saw him you could tell his world had caved in. The walls were crumbling round him.

?What?s up man?? I don?t piss about.

And he gave me the full spec. Four months to live max. That?s an unfortunate pun and I just told him, ?Your coming with me.?

I booked us on the next available to Don Muang and got us two rooms in the Dysentry.

I?m not flash with it but I?ve got a bit stacked so shelling out for the geezer?s the least I could do.

Well fuck me seeing that cunt?s boat light up when we walked in G Spot. Worth his own rapidly decreasing weight in gold.

Three beers he was pissed as a cunt. I warned him don?t just go for the first bird that sits on your knee and I?ll give him his dues he didn?t. Only gets up on stage and drops his kecks for the saintly punters of the Plaza instead.

I had to throw Mamasan 500 to stop her having him filled in. I explained to her, ?He go crazy nid noi. Have gamma ray for cancer.?

Well when she heard that and told the girls they all got full of jai dee and wanted to do him for free. Lucky cunt. I could do with a dose of the Big C myself if that?s what it gets you.

Anyway we had two days in old Krung Thep and gets down Big P in a cab.

So I starts winding him up on the way.

I says, ?Look man I?ve promised you?re mam I?d get you home safe as houses so I don?t want you going with no dirty women.?

And he just laughed and smiled and opened up.

And he says, ?Mate if I don?t go to heaven when I die at least I?ll have visited for a fortnight.?

And it choked me that really did to see that cunts face smiling like a kid in a candy store.

So anyway we pulls up in Patters and the driver must have thought he?d picked up a pair of faggots the way we hugged each other. He must have expected to drop us down Boys? Town but I had us in the Royal Garden.

Rooms 904 and 906 we were in. He said he needed a shower first but I was like fuck that I?ve got a treat in store.

I?d been storing it up since we?d flown and was looking forward to seeing his face when we walked in front of the gold fish bowl.

I thought he was having a seizure or summat. He froze solid and started shaking.

To be fair I wasn?t leaving owt to chance and had belled up the papasan before and reserved 36. She?s called Na and fuck me she can do a bit.

Well I packed him off with her and took a quick grab of a nice little number I?d done a month before.

Now call me sneaky but I had summat up my sleeve so I didn?t go the whole hog with my snack, just had a wank on her tits and legged it out so I could see the look on the fuckers face when he floated down stairs.

I had the champagne waiting and when he glided down arm in arm with Na his face would have lit Morley through the winter and he sniggered.

?How was it then??

?Ohhhhhhh,? and he grinned.

I eventually got him out. I couldn?t work out if he was sobbing in sorrow or joy.

It was an hour before he spoke and he just muttered, ?I?m meeting her at nine when she finishes work.?

So I left him to it. I went on the piss and when I stumbled in at half three from the Marine with some dancer from Happy I pressed my ear against his door and I could hear him and Na hard at it so went to bed.

When I woke I fucked my piece off with a brown one and went to check on Max. They sounded busy. I popped down Soi Post Office for the bank, had a breakfast in one of the bars then walked back to the hotel.

When I got close there was a crowd gathered so I walked over for a look.

All I could see was Na bent over the body with her nose in a hanky sobbing.

When she seen me she grabbed on.

I didn?t prompt her but she just let loose, ?I go flom loom and say la gown but when I?m walking him land on floor.?

Dozy cunt could have put on a pair of undies on. Them hotel dressing gowns do fuck all to cover your modesty when you?ve jumped from nine floors up.

Anyway back to the present moment, I shot my duff on Nok?s face and looked at the guy who?d just walked in.

?That?s me then,? I took a swig of my beer, ?I?ll just have to go and ring his mam. Tell her he?s topped himself.?

The End

• 2 weeks later...

Archived