Entry No.6

khunsanuk

A Long Time Ago In A land far far Away

I was walking through the Sukhumvit Soi in Bangkok one sunny afternoon when my eyes met with a tall falang.

Well not quiet met he was looking at my breasts and me at his eyes.

I am a tall Thai lady with long flowing back hair and long legs.

We stopped and spoke in Thai for a while when he suggested I go with him to his hotel as he had a letter he needed translated as he can not read Thai.

So we entered the JW Marriott hotel I had to hand over my ID card I had know idea why I had to.

In the lift he tried to kiss me I pushed him aside, as I am not that sort of girl.

Once in the room he took off all his clothes and told me to do the same as he was getting the letter for me.

??Is condom ?? I said no it is a French letter and he put it on his thing and had his way with me for two hours, after that we went downstairs for a drink and some food as I was very hungry.

We then got a taxi to the World Trade Center to see a movie called Pearl Harbour we sat up the back and he tried again to have some sort of sex I told him not here maybe later.

After the movie he said he had to go see a friend he gave me some money to go shopping while he was a way.

I asked him whom he had to see and said ??Eden or something like that?? so I shopped and shopped.

Two hours later he arrived and looks a little drained and tired so I asked if he wanted to go back to the hotel to lie down, no I have been lying down he said he works better that way.

Being a Thai lady I was concerned he may be sick but he said he is fine so I left it at that.

We made our way to the Grand Hyatt Erawan for a drink and he said the disco is good and I love to dance a lot.

I had two beers and him four I think after a few dances and talking to a few girls on the dance floor, he knew them from his office.

Said for me to wait at the table while he helped one girl with a problem she had, said a very hard and urgent problem and for me not to worry I won?t be long.

When he came back he was all hot and sweaty are you sick can I help no he said I have a tablet I will take one and I will be fine.

It was a blue tablet V something.

Suggested we go to nana disco as his friend said there is another lady with a problem from work.

He works in a very big office I think.

Anyway we get there stamps on our hands and in we go we get a drink and look at the dancers, he talks to one and tells me she is the one with the problem and will be back shortly.

Many men kept asking me to go short time or long time.

I told them he will be back shortly and they walked away bemused.

One offered me cash 1500 I said I have money for my drink thank you very much.

My man came back again all hot and sweaty I am starting to get worried he is very sick man at this point.

Thought we should go home and see each other for lunch tomorrow or up to you I said.

Ok we will go across the road to a bar and have one drink and then go home.

A bar called Angelwich was our next call we got our drinks, he then went to the bathroom for a long time I could see ladies coming and going with very little clothes on I thought they must have a ladies change room out the back.

When he came back he was very happy and not sweaty anymore so I think he is ok now.

After a while he said the girl over there nbr 30 had a problem he needed to help her with, he is a very good man this man I think I can have fun with.

Some hour or so later he came back all hot again I am ok he said do not worry.

Lets go now it is very late and I am a bit tired, so we left and headed back to the JW.

He put me in a taxi and he went to his room told me the number and to knock at 10.30 in the morning.

We had a great night, food, dancing, and movies I have never done so much in one day before and was looking forward to the next day.

Next day I got up early went to beauty and grabbed a taxi I arrived a little early but never mind I wanted to see him quick quick.

As I was about to reach his room a lady emerged from his room very pretty and had sore red eyes, she walked quickly past me.

Who is that lady I asked him?

Oh a girl from work was dropping off some notes for my morning meeting.

You are a very busy man working hard all the time and helping your work friends as well.

Were is the meeting today?

At Annie?s at 1pm nice name I told him, we would have early lunch then so you will not be late ok.

So off we went he told me he had a good time last time ,you mean last night not last time?

Yes last night sorry I forgot the Thai words.

Lunch was very good and we had a couple of beers each and a good talk about Thailand and many subjects of interest to us both.

He then went to his meeting with Annie and I went shopping.

Two hours later we met and again he was all hot and his shirt was soaking so I said I will buy a new one follow me we go now.

We found a shirt and he changed and we walked around and talked it was a wonderful experience for us both, sharing and caring.

Then he told me he had a call and had to get to the Airport for a flight back to his home office.

He gave me some money and said he will call every day and come back soon to spend a lot of time with me.

As we said our good-byes I wondered if I should tell him I am a katoey.

The End

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived