Entry No.7 - part 2

khunsanuk

onto the patio and was greeted by Nok's father and several other men,all with beers in their hands,they must start early in this part of the world.

the place was full of kids running around and people kept coming and going and i just sat there taking it all in.

the little boy appeared and grabbed my hand and started to pull me,i pulled back,wondering what he wanted.

Nok saw what was happening and scolded the boy again and he started getting quite animated with her and then she explained to me that he wanted me to go with him,he had something to show me.

off we went and we walked hand in hand through the village and he seemed so proud to be with me.

he puffed his chest out and shouted at his friends and pointed at me and seemed to be showing me off.

i got the impression he was telling everyone he had a falang friend and they did'nt,i had to smile.

we eventually got to a big building and it turned out to be his school and he just wanted me to see it.

when we got back to the house,Nok said she would take me to where we could buy tickets for the bus back to BKK,and i was relieved.

i had been a little worried about getting back to BKK.

we jumped on the bike and rode for around 30 minutes until we reached a fairly largish town called Seka.

the journey took us through tiny villages and miles and miles of rice fields full of women working.

we got lot's of waves and calls as we rode past and i loved it.

had to negotiate many herds of buffalo being led down the road.

i was just sitting there with video in hand just filming away and Nok kept reaching behind her and grabbing my free hand and putting it around her waist.

in Seka,Nok took me to the little office where the bus stopped and we bought the tickets for the following day.

we had a walk around and again i got the stares from the locals.

most of the shops seemed to be selling sportswear and i hardly saw any food shops or other types of clothing shops.

Nok took me to the market as she wanted to buy the food for the nights feast.

saw some fruit i liked and we bought loads of that and 2 pineapples,as Nok knew i liked pineapple.

bought some meat and then through the live animal section which were obviously being sold for food.

loads of fish writhing around and Nok asked if there was anything i fancied?.

not really i said,i'm not really keen on eating food which i have seen alive and well.

and as for the big maggots/bugs she offered to me,that was a total no-no,just seeing them moving about was almost enough to make me puke.

back on the bike and made the return journey to her village.

i went and got some beer for Papa and myself and then watched cut up the pineapple in the Thai way which i find fascinating.

then Nok started playing with the little boy and they were having such fun and i like to watch the video i took of this.

when she finished playing she asked if i wanted to go somewhere else?,she wanted to show me something and of course i did,i wanted to see as much as possible.

onto the bike again and this time she let the boy come along and he stood between her legs with his hands on the handlebars.

went the opposite direction this time and again saw nothing but rice fields and Nok told she worked in the fields when she returned home.

in the distance was a large rocky hill and i asked what it was and i was told i would soon see,that was where we were heading.

as we got nearer i noticed walkways all around it and people on all the levels.we finally turned into this well kept park,dominated my a large lake with a temple on one side and a little hill with a large tower at the top.

realised we were at a Buddist Monastery and so many monks around,some of them very young.

we parked up and the 3 of us walked up the stairs to the top of the little hill and there was a large round building which was intricately carved all around the outside.

the carvings were of thousands of little figures and Nok told me they told the story of an episode in Buddha's life.

it seemed the building was a little temple and Nok wanted to go inside and give her offerings,but the door was locked and she was really disappointed.

we sat around for a while and i just contemplated of the serenity of it all.

sat looking at the large rocky hill and asked what it was,but she could'nt really explain,just said it was to do with the monks.

i have since found out from the TAT website that is a very holy place in the area and there are 7 levels of enlightment and as the monks progressed in their studies,they were then able to move up another level.

and on the 5th level,a group of female monks lived.

all this time,the boy had never let go of Nok's hand and they were having a lot of fun and i again asked her if he was her son?,and again she told me no.

she then told me he was her half brother and that her father had had an affair and the woman died in childbirth and he had taken the child in.

but i was'nt convinced,i could see such a bond between them,they were so close.

i was sure he was her son.

she wanted to get back as it would be dark in about an hour and it also looked rain and she did'nt want to get caught in it,so off we went back to her village.

i had enjoyed myself so much the last 3-4 days in her company and decided to give her a treat,and told her that i would cook that night for the family.

she looked at me in her special way by leaning her head to the left and having such a quizzical look in her eye and just said 'man not cook,man cannot cook'

i assured her this man could cook and would prove it and she said ok.

well i rooted around amongst the pots and pans and knives and suchlike and got just about all i needed.

she sat there cross legged as i sliced and diced the meat and then prepared the vegetables and soon i had an audience,as her sister joined Nok watching me and then another couple of women arrived.

i could'nt make anything fancy as i did'nt have the right ingredients to make any sauces or suchlike,so decided to keep it simple and something she would know.

boring i know,but only stir-fried beef with veg.

Nok had prepared the fire and soon the wok was sizzling away with all the ingredients and i was enjoying being the centre of attraction.

well finally it was ready and i dished it out for Nok and about 4 others and i was glad they seemed to enjoy it.

but then a problem arose.

more people arrived and it seemed they wanted to try the falang

cooking,but nothing left.

there was a group of young kids sitting around and Nok explained that the food was gone and this little girl of around 3 started to cry and that done it for me.

i had been shown good hospitality and i had to show my gratitude.

gave Nok some money and told her to get some of the women to go out and buy a lot more meat,veg and eggs and then helped Nok to build a second fire.

when all the food arrived had some of the women helping me prepare the food and then i spent quite a time cooking the meal again and also done some boiled eggs and laughed as i gave them hot to the kids and they juggled them from hand to hand.

gave some money to Nok's father to get some whiskey for him and his cronies and some beer for me and everyone was happy.

we had quite a party that night and this was one of the best nights i have ever spent in Thailand.

but when all the food was gone i decided to treat them to my

speciality,scrambled eggs.

could'nt do it the way i like,but did my best and dished a little bit out to the folks.

could tell some of them were'nt that sure about it,but they ate it.

but the best bit about it all?,most of the time Nok was using my video camera to film it and watching the kids laughing as they juggled the eggs,the women preparing the food with me,Nok's father dancing in his drunken stupor,me cooking and other things are a great memory to me.

i love to watch the video,many memories.

but the only sour point came after all the food was gone and people had gone home.

Nok was washing up all the pots and pans and these 2 lads

appeared,probably in their mid 20's and one of them talked to me in Thai and i just shook my head and indicated i did'nt understand.

he picked up a knife and prodded it into my stomach and i certainly did'nt like it.

i called to Nok and she saw what was happening and leapt up and pushed the guy away and was really angry.

they left,but i felt uneasy.

when everything was finished Nok and i retired to bed and the normal sex happened,but not good tonight,we were both tired and while we were both satisfied,it did'nt seem the same.

after tossing and turning for a while,i knew i could'nt sleep and got up again and got a couple of beers and just outside again and read my book.

but 2 thing worried me as i sat there.

first of all there were a few big,odd looking bugs crawling around the floor and my feet were soon up on the seat as i watched them very carefully,i hate big bugs....

but the second thing was again a worry.

i was sitting there all alone,it was quite and Nok's father had crashed out in one of the hammocks when a motorbike pulled up and it was the 2 lads from earlier on.

they approached me and the aggressive one from earlier had a look on his face that i did'nt like and suddenly pulled a knive from his waistband and again started to poke me in the stomach with it.

one of the thrusts hurt and i just about lost my cool and was going to react,but was also worried and quite scared.

anything might have happened to me and i just retreated,but he kept following me and by now his friend had picked up a piece of wood and was flanking me.

by now i could'nt even get into the room Nok and i shared and i really did think this was it.

this may sound dramatic,but by now i was really scared.

then a saviour appeared.

Nok's father was awoken by all the talking and even in his drunken state seemed to recognise what was going on and got up and slapped the guy around the face and took the knife off of him and really launched into a tirade against him.

he was pushing them both and for a while i feared for him,but no

worries,he grabbed their bike and pushed it to the floor and ran them off his property.

he then picked the bike up and wheeled it to the road and threw it down in the bushes.

he then came up to me and grinned at me and shook my hand and i do not think i have ever been so grateful to anyone in my life.

i thought i would get well out of the way and retired to the bedroom and cuddled up to Nok,but i was still a little shaken.

to this day i think he may have been Nok's boyfriend/husband/father of her

child.

and he may have been a little put out with her bringing me to the village.

i will never know.

but i admit this incident has put me off from the idea of taking a girl upcountry again.

felt awful when Nok woke me up at 5 a.m.

the bus was leaving from Seka at 7 a.m. and did i want breakfast?,no i did not,i cannot eat at that time of day.

but i can drink and had one beer left and had a hair of the dog and done my usual trick of coughing my guts up when i had my first 2 cigarettes of the day.

this led to a joke we had between us.

whenever she stayed the night,one of the first things i would do in the morning would be to light up.

much coughing would follow and Nok would always laugh and just say 'Krong Thip'

sat there for a while and then stuffed everything in my bag and i was ready for the off.

Nok's brother-in-law was taking us to Seka in his pick-up and as we waited for him to get ready people started to appear and gave Nok little food parcels for our journey back to BKK.

i watched Nok saying goodbye to people and again i thought of what she had said about her job to her family.

today she really was dressed like a BG,and i still could'nt believe her family did'nt know what she did for a living.

i had known her less then 2 weeks and had noticed her clothes.

she did not have a very large wardrobe and seemed to wear the same things most of the time,but what she had made her stand out as a BG.

Nok's papa embraced me and i was sorry to say goodbye to him,he had shown me such hospitality.

all the kids were up and finally we climbed into the truck with the young boy sitting in front with us and another passenger out back.

it took an age to get to Seka,we seemed to be acting as a bus service and picking up all the waifs and strays who were walking along the road and soon the back of the truck was full up with young men.finally got to Seka and we parked up outside the bus stop and i went off to buy some water and coke for the journey.

back in the UK i had bought a rucksack for those everyday use and it was real shit.

by now was falling apart and i decided to get a new one.

went to one of the shops and got another one for 40 Baht.

it was certainly a good buy and after 18 months i use it everyday for work.

transferred everything and threw the old one away in the bin and immediately the boy fished it out and held it up to Nok.

she told me he wanted to keep it,but i said it was no good and if he wanted,i would buy him a new one.

after a bit of talking between them,she told me he wanted the one i had thrown away,it was special.

i smiled and picked him up and he hugged me so tightly.

i was positive he was Nok's son and felt quite overwhealmed and my eye's got moist.

i got my wallet out and fished around and looked around for the small notes and gave him a total of 320 Baht and his eyes lit up and he just hugged me around the waist.

Nok said i must not give him the money,but i insisted and she finally relented.

i then gave him an English £1 coin and told Nok to tell him he must never spend it or give it away.

to this day i hope he still has it.

the bus came and i had to say goodbye to him and this was hard,i had grown fond of him.

him and Nok took a long time to say goodbye and she was crying and because of the delay we were last getting on the bus,and this led to our downfall.so many people got on and when we eventually boarded the bus there was one seat left and i sat down and Nok sat on my lap.

little did we know.

we travelled throught the day and stopped off in Sakon Nakhon,Khon Kaen,Roi Et,Buriram,Surin and finally stopped in in Nakhon Ratchasima for a meal break.

but all this took 9 hours and all the time Nok and i shared one seat,with her on my lap and it was so uncomfortable.

every now and then i had to get up and stretch my legs but after a few minutes of Nok sitting on my lap again,i felt bad.

everytime we stopped at places,there was time for people to get off and others to get on,but no time for me to get off for a cigarette and i was really gasping.

i also developed a sort of chest pain and in my job,i know all about this and was worried,but realised it was more muscular.

but i actually had it for about 3 weeks after i returned home.

when we finally stopped for food all i wanted was 10 cigarettes,but Nok went and got food and all i wanted was one of those lovely Thai hotdogs.

you know the one's i mean,on a stick,sliced into bite sized pieces and with a good sauce.

finally we managed to get a seat each and that was so much of a relief.

it still took another 3 hours to reach BKK,but i know we passed through Ayuttaya(spelling).

we passed one thing i was really impressed with.

we passed a big hill with a long stairway up to the summit and at the top was a huge statue of Buddha.

i had'nt noticed it,but Nok pointed it out and i just wish i had had time to get the video out.

i'm sure some of you good people living there will know what i am talking about.

we finally arrived in a big bus station in BKK,i don't know the name or where it was,but again many of you will know it.

we walked around for around for about 20 minutes,passing all these taxi's and people trying to get us to get private cars and everytime Nok just shook her head,even though she knew we had to get a taxi to the hotel.

finally she chose one and off we went and this episode has always puzzled me.

took around 20 minutes to get to the same hotel we stayed at a few days previously,The Tarntawan Place.

first things first and i had my first hot shower 3 days and enjoyed Nok washing me all over.

got rid of 3 days growth on my face and we then enjoyed a quickie,and i was quick.

Nok fell asleep and i took the oppertunity to use the internet cafe in the hotel foyer and to check mails and stuff and let people know i had survived my trip upcountry.

on the journey back,Nok had asked if we could go to Patpong again and i always had thet in mind,as i also had another thought.

i asked her if she had been serious about me taking another girl back to the hotel with us?.

she said if i wanted to,then she was fine with it,if it made me happy,she was happy.

well i had been thinking of the girl i had seen 4 night previously and chatted to.

i wanted her and had told Nok this and she just said ok.

problem was getting Nok to wake up,kept shaking her gently and she just moaned and kept rolling over.

if she had wanted to stay in the room and sleep,i would have gone out alone,but i did'nt just want to go and leave her there.

finally she half woke up and i asked her if she still wanted to go

out?,and i got a mumbled yes and she finally stumbled to the bathroom and had another shower,90 minutes after the last one.

then she had to put all her make-up on and make herself look good and this took ages and i was getting impatient.

finally she was ready and off we went.

1st problem of the night,which bar did she work in?.

we had visited a few on our previous night out and we had to find it.

i knew i would recognise it if i saw the inside,but i did'nt want to go into all of them until i found it,not with a lot of the hassle you can get.

so i just wanted to look inside from the street,but then you get all the staff outside going through their routines and trying to get you inside.

but luckily enough after around 30 minutes,and walking up and down the street 3 times we found it.

2nd problem now arose.

we ordered our drinks and looked around and could'nt see her.

then another girl who had spoken to us on our previous visit came across and sat with us and chatted.

Nok asked about the girl and to my dismay,we were told she had been BF'd 5 minutes before we arrived.

i was really disappointed,but also(very wrongly)annoyed with Nok.

if she had'nt taken so long to get ready and dawdled around,we would have seen the girl and i could have BF'd her.

obviously now i know this might not have been so,she could have been with the guy for a while and i still might have been disappointed.

but at the time i blamed Nok for me missing out.

we had the one drink and then left and walked around the market and then the 3rd problem arose.

we got approached by one of the touts with his glossy brochure and started to tell us about his bar where special shows could be seen,including 'boom boom' show,no charge.

Nok said she wanted to see,so i agreed and we were led along a serious of alleyways and finally led upstairs to this little bar with a stage.

ordered a beer for me and a coke for Nok and we were presented with a bill for 600 Baht!!!!!!!!.

what i said,no way was i paying that price,but was informed 100 for each drink and 200 charge for show.

i said we were told no charge,but was told no charge to enter bar,but charge for show.

where was show i said,and the woman pointed towards the stage where 4 really old and scrawny women were shuffling their feet while holding onto the poles.

where was 'boom boom' show?,i asked and she replied 'you just missed it sir,only one show per night'.

that was it,we were going and i said i would pay for the drinks,but the 400 for the show,and slapped 200 on the table.

the demanded i must pay,but i still refused and took Nok's hand and we started to walk towards the exit.

3 heavies appeared and stood in front of the door and i felt Nok squeeze my hand and i looked at her and she looked scared.

but i was sticking to my guns and still refused and said i would go to the Tourist Police.

they did'nt seem worried and things developed into a standoff,but i could see things were going to get awkward.

but before anything happened,Nok took 400 from her wallet and handed it over and we were able to leave.

i must admit my heart was beating as we got outside,but i was angry with Nok for paying the 400.

but i gave her 400 back,so in the end i did pay.

needed a beer and back to the first bar,we knew it was an alright place.

sank a few and we sat watching the girls dancing and chatting to a few of the girls who joined us.

what i liked about this place was that they seemed to have no changing room and as the girls were BF'd or came back to work,they just stripped off in the corner of the bar and i saw a few nice young ladies with no clothes on.

4th problem now came up,i saw another real cutie and called her over and got on so well with her and she kept pulling the front of her knickers down to let me see her shaven pussy.

this one would do i thought,but when i asked if i could BF her,she asked about Nok.

i told her Nok would sleep elsewhere,but the girl said there was no way she would go with me if Nok was in the same room.

by now it was just about closing time and there was no-one else i really liked,so we left alone.

by now i had had a few beers and went through one of my cranky moods and did'nt say a word to Nok,i had now blamed her entirely for all the things that happened that night.

stopped off at the 7-11 and bought a few beers and when we got to the room she went for the shower and i sat there in the dark drinking.

she went to bed and looked at me and asked me to join her,but i told her no,i did'nt want to sleep with her,just drink.

she asked me again and i just said no and ignored her and kept drinking.

she eventually went to sleep and after a while i fulled one of the covers off the bed and curled up on the floor.

i was to get a rude awakening and a shock in a couple of hours.

I awoke suddenly, what was going on? My face was all wet.

What had happened? Nok had thrown a glass of water onto my face to awaken me.

She was fully dressed, with her bag on her shoulder and glaring at me.

'What the fuck' I thought to myself.

She was angry and stood there shouting at me in Thai and I really was confused, awoke suddenly and still a little drunk.

She finally spoke to me in English and it all came out.

She was really upset and after 18 months I cannot remember the exact words, but it went along these lines.

Nok was saying 'you not like me, you not want me, I not want you, I go, give me ticket for plane, I go Patong alone, not with you, you never come to my bar again, I not want to see you again, give me ticket'.

I woke very quickly and said to her where would she go? At 05:30 a.M.? And she just said she would walk the streets, do anything to get away from me,

I didn't want her.

I went to hold her and she pushed me away and just said something like 'i go Patong on bus, not with you' and walked to the door, but I prevented her from leaving the room and took her bag away from her and grabbed her and hugged her and took her to the bed.

By now she was crying and I talked to her, telling her I didn't want her to leave, I wanted her with me, but she kept shaking her head.

We sat there talking(mostly me, trying to reassure her)and I kept telling her I wanted her to stay, I needed her with me.

I told her I wanted her to stay and that I wanted us to go back to bed.

Eventually she asked me if I really wanted her and I said YES, I wanted her to stay.

Not being a drinker, Nok could not understand the things which sometimes fuck up a man's head when they have had a few beers.

We went back to bed and lay there in each other arms, just watching MTV.

This was when we saw the song which meant so much to us, 'Wind Of Change' by the Scorpions.

In the future Nok was to tell me it was her favourite song and thought of me everytime she heard it, and the same for me.

We lay there and suddenly the 'L' word came up for the first time.

We had just spent our 9th night together and she asked why I treated her badly?.

She told me she liked being with me, and I told her if I didn't like her why would I take her to BKK and then to see her family?.

She told me she liked me 'too much', and then looked at me and said, 'i do not like you, I LOVE you'.

I was a little shocked and didn't really know what to say, but I could tell she wanted to hear the same from me, but at this stage, I didn't feel that way, but kissed her and told her I 'loved' her too.

We then drifted off to sleep.

We slept for a few more hours and when I awoke she was already awake and just looking at me and I blew her a kiss.

She smiled and kissed me and that was it, a nice sex session.

Afterwards we shared a bath together and packed and then checked out.

We left our bags at reception and arranged to pick them up at 6 p.M.

I decided to take Nok for some good English food and took her to a place I had noticed the night before.

I think it was called the Toby Jug' on Silom Road and opposite the skytrain.

Ordered fish and chips, sausage egg, chips and beans and beef stew and dumplings.

She loved the beef stew and the dumplings were soon down her throat, I didn't get a look in.

I don't think she had ever had fish cooked in batter before, and tentively tried a bit and that was it, she couldn't get enough.

But the baked beans were a mystery, and she didn't like them at all.

We finished and walked over the road to the skytrain.

I had decided that I wanted us to go to the Palace and after looking at my map of BKK, decided to get the Skytrain to the Victory Monument and then get a taxi.

This was my first and only time on the Skytrain and I thought it was wonderful.

We finally worked out how to get tickets and then waited for the train.

We had a good view of Patpong from here and it's so different during daylight.

The train arrived and on we got and I loved the views of BKK from above the streets.

We had to change trains somewhere? But finally arrived at the Victory Monument.

This was when Nok suddenly became serious and grabbed my arm and pointed.

As I said before, I had had a pain in my chest on the journey down to BKK and it still hadn't gone away and Nok had got quite concerned.

As you leave the station at the Monument, to the left is a big heart hospital and Nok pointed it out to me and said I must go.

But I told her not to be silly.

We grabbed a taxi and set off for the Palace.

As usual the traffic was bad and even though the taxi had A/C I wound down the window and got a mouthful from the driver.

I'm sorry but I wanted to experience the sights and sounds of BKK.

I was sitting there in the back just filming and we stopped at some traffic lights.

And we sat there and sat there and sat there, all the time the lights were changing, but we were not moving.

The driver got out and spoke to other taxi drivers and then spoke to Nok and she turned to me and said that the hold up was due to security holding up the traffic because the king was due to drive past very soon.

Nok got out the car and I soon joined her and we just stood around for a while waiting for the traffic to clear.

Then there was a bit of commotion and Thai men in suits were all over the place.

I was not really aware of what was going on, but suddenly a woman was in front of me and after the wai she started talking to me.

Did I like Thailand? And suchlike, cannot really remember the exact conversation.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nok on her knees, but was busy talking to the woman and didn't like to ignore the woman in front of me and continued chatting to her.

The people passed us and Nok grabbed me and pushed me towards the taxi and we got in.

She then told me that some of the Royal Family of Thailand were going to an engagement, but it seemed they had decided to stop and meet the people.

She told me she had seen me shake the King's hand as he walked past(i don't remember)and then talk to one of his daughters before the King stopped and talked to her.

In the taxi she was so excited and kept going on about talking to the king, but was a little put out, I had touched him while she had only spoken to him.

At the time I didn't realise how much the Royal Family was held in such esteem, but now I realise and wish I had the knowledge then.

We eventually reached the Palace and would you believe it.

The last time we had gone there, they had a dress code and this time both of us were really dressed up, only flesh showing was our hands and face.

But now they were letting anyone in, no matter what they wore, shorts, tiny skirts etc.

We walked in and paid the entrance fee and this was the first time I experienced the difference in price between Thai's and Falangs.

We spent a few hours looking around and Nok was awestruck by the huge statue of the reclining Buddha.

I had been here before and knew about the thing with the bowls along the wall.

You put a coin in each one and it means a certain thing(i'm sorry I don't really know exactly what), but I had come prepared and handed Nok some pre-wrapped coins from the bank and off she went, putting a coin into each bowl and seemed very happy.

We went to see the Emerald Buddha and I love this room, so quiet and the walls have amazing pictures and Nok done her thing, on her knees bowing to the statue.

We then hit the highlight for her.

We went into the weapons museum and she was so happy.

She loved knives and in her village, she had a collection of knives and things and loved showing them to me.

She was in her element with all the knives, swords and suchlike in the room.

All she kept saying was oohhhh, aaaahhhhh and 'i want one of those'.

I think this was her favourite part of the Palace.

Well it was soon time to leave and collect our bags form the hotel and return to Phuket.

We came out of the Palace and turned left and walked to the river to get the water taxi back to our nearest stop to the hotel.

There is a little area here which has restaurants and shops and we got a bit of food and drink.

A lot of drink, we were both very dehydrated and we bought so many cans.

Cooled down while travelling the river and this has always been a favourite of mine while in BKK.

And lots of lovely cuties got on and off at every stop and more then once Nok slapped my arm when my tongue was hanging out.

Got a taxi back to the hotel and picked our bags up and went to get a taxi to the airport.

Just outside the hotel was a Thai silk shop and I had promised my Mum I would bring her some silk home, so we spent a little time choosing, but finally got Nok to choose for me and we were done.

Suddenly it pissed down and we were standing there getting very wet and kept calling taxi's, but none of them would take us to the airport and finally we returned to the hotel and I asked them to call a taxi for us.

They asked if we wanted to take the hotel limo for 600 Baht and I agreed, we had to get to the airport.

Quite a good journey and we were at the airport with perhaps 1 1/2 hours to spare before our flight.

But same as before, flight was cancelled, but did we want to get on the on which was about to leave?.

Again yes I said and we had to have a quick check-in and then run to the boarding gate, but we made it and boarded.

I think this flight was the worst I have ever experienced, much turbulence and at times the plane was really rocking up and down.

Nok was really scared and held my hand so tightly, but I also was worried, I had never experienced turbulence like it before and it did concern me.

My stomach was going all over the place, but kept smiling at Nok and told her nothing to worry about(i didn't want her see I was worried) and eventually we reached Phuket and the landing was bad as well, we bumped up and down the runway, but finally we were safe.

We got the taxi back to Patong and the hotel and showered and changed.

She wanted to go to her bar and when we arrived, a lot of her friends came up to us and asked us about the trip and we just sat there talking alnight.

After the bar closed we went back to the room and fell fast asleep.

Archived