Entry No.11

khunsanuk

My first trip to LOS.

Before I begin I must say to you that I don?t mind sharing my trip because I can stay anonymouse. I just want to know what you think and maybe give me advice for next time. I hope you can also read my English.

I had a great trip to LOS. So happy to go to Thailand after hearing and reading lots about it. Maybe I did some strange things and maybe even stupid things, but at least I enjoyed it. Most of it.

I left my home country, Italy (place called Idioti), for a few days of Thai sunshine.

I went all alone by myself to the airport and grabbed the plain from the trainstation in Italy to a busstop in Thailand. Was too excellent! It took only....oh I had to transit in Senegal, New Banana, and the whole trip took only 18 hours. Good.

Ok, I step out of Don Mooang and whispered for a taxi. I said: TAXI!!!!!!! And a nice yellow/green car picked me up. The driver look so friendly and say Hi to me.

Ah...poor man, he says to me that his meter is malfunctioning. I ask 'how come?'. He tells me just broke that morning. Poor him. I feel sorry and ask him to please take me to a nice guesthouse.

He did that for me and only asked for 800 Bath. It was only 20 minutes. So cheap!!!

So I give 1000 Bath to him and tell that he's a good man. I saw big smile. Land Of Smiles, yes, it's true.

Ok, next I step out of the car and walk around. So big everything. WOW!!! I'm finally in Bangkok.

What a traffic, what a people, what a polluted air. I really was depressed. So interesting.

Didn't know where to go. I just walked and entered the first guesthouse I met. It was small, warm, yes, my kind of place. I ask for room and they give me roomnumber. I agree for price and go up. Cheap, but..no airco, no bed, no tv, no window with view on Thai sea. Oh ok, I don?t care too much.

OH NO!!! My luggage still in red/blue taxi. I forgot it. What a badluck for me. No clothes. Horrible.

I go to outside for checking if still there, but kind man + taxi already go home.

I am upset, but tell me to myself in Italiano it's my stupid fault.

Ok Ok, I go to a store and buy clothes. I buy so many clothes I would almost by a suitcase to put it all in. Shirts, shorts, underwear, bra's (for ladies, I like to give), slippers, jeans, etc.

I go back to my room and put everything in the closet.

Then I hear somebody knocking. I open the door and maid want to do my room. I say how to do my room with no bed. I tell nothing in here. She says she needs to put toilet paper in bathroom for farang. I say OK and let in.

She goes to bathroom and I follow. I see she bend over for putting toilet paper in its place. I look at her behind. Wow, so nice behind. Like 2 Italian pizzas beside eachother.

Mama Mia! Thai lady looks very pretty for me. I smile much. I walk to her and stand so close behind her. I stand behind her behind and she turns around. She says something in Thai for I don't understand.

I look at her and give her my thumb up and smile. I read in travel book to Thailand that farang must smile when he doesn?t understand.

She suddenly kiss me on the mouth and want to have sex with me.

I didn't know what was happening and OK I go along. It was really fantastic. She made me forget about my problem. She had a big bush and I couldn't see her entrance. I had to search for it like my Italiano was a German Shepherd in search for drugs or something. He was sniffing and smelling her and he found it. Best 3 minutes in my life.

When she finished her work she asked for money. She said: 'money'.

I almost spent all money in my wallet for clothes and couldn't give more than 50 Bath. She very upset. I don't understand. She takes the money and run away. Oh well..

Then I'm so hungry. I search for a place where I can eat something. I seek and I find. I ask the man for real Thai food. He don't understand, but he smile and nodded. I sit and wait.

Then I get a nice plate of Thai food. OUCH!!! so spicey.....I cry. I cry through my nose also. My glasses fall from my nose, because the food make me sweat terribly. I ask for towel and wipe my face. But I must eat all to show I like it. Don't want to upset the seller. My tongue is burning and I see people around me laughing. They look at me and I look at them. Finally I finish my plate of chilly and drink much water. Next time I will not eat there. I feel like Inferno is burning inside me.

I go back to my room and go to sleep. I?m very tired of the busy day. So I sleep on the floor next to the flower pot. No bed. But nice Thai plant. I sleep not bad, was OK.

Next morning I feel something inside me. I think it?s because the spicy food I ate yesterday. I go to toilet and take off my clothes. Ohh?.I sit on the toilet seat and ahhh?..with the sound of an airplane engine my stinky stuff leaves my dark asshole in lightning-pace. My hole was burning so much. It?s so hurt. I grab for toilet paper but it?s gone.

The maid put paper but now no paper. I think she take away because she was upset. So badluck. Stupid maid. Oh..I just put on my underwear and get up. Auw?really hurts much..I must go to hospital.

I ask for hospital and a man knows what I mean. He gives me direction and I follow. I arrive to the hospital. I enter inside and go to the reception. I tell I say I?m hurt and point to my behind. They smile and say that I have to sit. Not easy but I follow instructions. 30 minutes later a doctor ask me to come.

We are in the office and he ask me what is the problem. So lucky he speak English a bit. I say that I eat spicy food and now my asshole burns. He wants to see. I agree and take my underwear off. So embarrassed because I had no stupid paper in the toilet. I think I was not very clean. He said something in Thai, I didn?t understand and he doesn?t look happy. He said that I was so dirty and must clean next time. I will bring my own paper to the toilet next time also. I still smile when I see his mad face in my mind.

Next day I go to an ATM machine to get more money, because I want to go out. I wait in my room for the night and then I go have fun. I see so many lights outside. So many nice places, I will not say the name.

Some ladies were waiting outside the bar and talk to me. They speak a little English. They ask me to come inside and how can I refuse. I walk inside and see sexy girls. Wow!!! So beautiful bodies. I go to the bar and ask for a cup of capuccino. He don?t understand and give me big beer. I say ok.

Suddenly a Thai woman sit next to my empty seat.

I don?t want to give to much detail, but she was gorgous. WOW. She was wearing a beautiful red bra. Look like leather. I like it. Red high heels shoes also. A nice black mini-skirt and so sexy legs she has. Breasts so nice. Pretty face, so nice dark colour and real Thai smile. Nice teeths too. Her long straight black hair was covering her whole back. She also had a ring on her toe. A toe ring. Left foot and the toe beside the big one. I see that toe was much longer than the big toe. What a long toe. It touched the floor while she was walking. Strange for me to see and I tell her and she smiles.

Ok, I drink my beer and ask if she want to go with me to my room. She is so happy and tells me to pay the man behind the bar. Ok, I pay and I go with her. I?m so excited.

We talk about many interesting things when we walk to my room, but I don?t understand much of what she say. When we are in she takes a shower and I wait on the bed. She comes out and lay beside me. Her skin is soft and smell so good.

What then happened was the dirtiest hour in my life. What a great moment I will never forget. No detail because it?s I think not appropriate to tell. She did most amazing thing with my Italiano that no woman ever do to me in my life. Use imagination. Great sex! I also gave her all the bra?s I bought, she likes them a lot and fit perfectly.

Maybe I can see and meet some of you and buy a beer for you in my next trip to LOS, I can't wait. Ciao all!!!

Archived