23.6324 USD for a quickie?

Says sayjann:

"Bloody hell, a back-alley knee-trembler from a geriatric smacked-up toothless alcoholic banger from the Seven Sisters Road in London would cost you more than 1000 baht."

hey,sounds good to me... ::

Sayjann,

Actually, you're in luck mate. I think I held on to her phone number. I'll PM you it if I can find it among all the others. ;)

Jack :clown:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says faithplus:

Can't believe this. Went to the beer garden soi 7 and the lowest they quoted a mate was 1000 for an around the corner quicky.

THB 700 - THB 800 is still available for a st (2 hrs - 3 hrs, finishing 2 - 3 times, everything available). As with everything, keep your eyes open and decide well.

Says sayjann:

"Bloody hell, a back-alley knee-trembler from a geriatric smacked-up toothless alcoholic banger from the Seven Sisters Road in London would cost you more than 1000 baht."

hey,sounds good to me... ::

hey, we're in Thailand here bud.

With my post I was simply trying to find out whether my mate should have offered more or was he being too stingy for AN AVERAGE LOOKING THAI GIRL IN HER MID-TWENTIES.

Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone!

Cheers

ahhhh, the more things change, the more they stay the same! Another post about the price of woman in thailand he he he.

I am not sure that 1000 baht is that steep??? But of course, what they say in Thailand "up to you". I know I paid as low as 500 baht and as high as 2500 baht just for short time on my first trip. The nice things is that in most of my experiences, none of the Thai girls were like the fu#ked up American hookers that tell you to hurry up and cum so they can just take your money and run. Hey, I'll pay 2500 baht for a hot Thai girl....as long as they just shut the trap and let me fu*k the sh*t out of them! ::

Rug :grinyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I visited an MP in my hometown today.

Two Thai ladies there. I took the youngest of 37 (I have never had one in TH older than 25)

What she gave me was a not bad massage with her hands, but body-body with her siliconbreasts ( I hate those!) for hardly two minutes. She didn't like me to touch her body. Finished with a reasonable HJ.

Total price for 45 min. was 3.400 baht

I complained previously about the prices in TH going up, but I won't say that again :-)

Archived