23.6324 USD for a quickie?

Can't believe this. Went to the beer garden soi 7 and the lowest they quoted a mate was 1000 for an around the corner quicky. Is business really as bad as some girls claim? I doubt it. Wouldn't they be more inclined to go for the usual and very reasonable 500 - 700 Baht? Or are the girls working there so "exceptionally" good in bed? ::

A real stunner-teen asking for 1000 I'd understand but an average-looking 22 year old? :: :: ::

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A real stunner-teen asking for 1000 I'd understand but an average-looking 22 year old?

Oh, yes, 22 years is very very old!!! :banghead:

Best regards

what problem do you have with that???

can you not afford that or are you not able to bargain that down? or do you not have any experience with nightlife here, that you raise the question

Says faithplus:

the girls working there so "exceptionally" good in bed?

or do you have a problem that a average-looking 22 year old is not trying to get the max out of a average punter or do you have a lack of similar offers from stunner-teens?

FP,

I'd venture to say that most 22 year olds are going to be more 'exceptional' in bed than most teens.

You do indeed seem to be confused - about what you want.

Regards, JEff

Says faithplus:

... are the girls working there so "exceptionally" good in bed? ::

A real stunner-teen asking for 1000 I'd understand but an average-looking 22 year old? :: :: ::

The vey first time I ventured to the infamous Beer Garden I was well and truly ripped off by local standards, paying 2000Baht for a night of great sex with very pleasant freelancer.

I've obviously learnt what's what since then but you know what partner, something's only worth what you're prepared to pay for it and that night I guess I was prepared to pay above the odds... if you didn't feel that the very reasonable sounding price that you quoted as being ubelievable was worth paying then fucking go without!

Gotta hand it to these girls for not only providing the pleasure that lured most of us there in the first place whilst putting themselves at our mercy, but for also having to put up with and argue the toss with every other keeineow geezer out there just looking to avoid the bill for services rendered...

...come to think of it, who the hell can blame them for trying to balance the books by overcharging the odd unwitting newbee! Not me!

Anyone else agree?

Says faithplus:

Can't believe this. Went to the beer garden soi 7 and the lowest they quoted a mate was 1000 for an around the corner quicky. Is business really as bad as some girls claim? I doubt it. Wouldn't they be more inclined to go for the usual and very reasonable 500 - 700 Baht? Or are the girls working there so "exceptionally" good in bed? ::

That's still a tad bit cheaper than what I pay for a quickie in the States. So even though that may be high by BKK standards, compared to the U.S. you still got a good deal.

Says faithplus:

Tell your mate to blow the cobwebs off his wallet and nip over to Japan. He'll get a nice cheap deal over there (about 250 USD for a quick fuck ::). Bloody hell, a back-alley knee-trembler from a geriatric smacked-up toothless alcoholic banger from the Seven Sisters Road in London would cost you more than 1000 baht. Wakey, wakey... :doah:

jack :drunk:

Archived