23.6324 USD for a quickie?

"That's still a tad bit cheaper than what I pay for a quickie in the States. So even though that may be high by BKK standards, compared to the U.S. you still got a good deal."

USA must be worst place for p4p in the world at least for us who come from Europe. Over 1000 baht LT for a freelancer is toooo much for me but guess everybody has a right to pay as much as they want...In the long run it means that the guys like me who ran out of money on every trip soon have to sleep alone in Thailand ::

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you are pushing it Sayjann! :neener: Well Jack does she do LT? Spill the beans?

I guess at the end of the day it is up to the individual what price thay are willing to pay in LOS for something they cannot get at home. Like many on the board I have paid over the odds and in some cases under.

Most times on my last trip (march this year) I was paying 1000 baht LT. On one ocassion I paid 1500 baht and had what might be termed a girl friend experience. When we got back to the hotel this lady (she was 30) prepared fruit for me, poured drinks for me, we showered together and would not let me wash myself, she did everything! She was a real sweetie, we both had a great night and I know that there is no way on the God's earth that I could have had so much fun and pleause from a beautiful lady in the UK for 1500 baht!!!

So I guess as they say in LOS it is literally "up to you"! :dunno:

Thaipan

Well of course they are going up in Thailand, and no problem complaining a little about it. ::

I seem to have a vague recollection of my NEP beers costing me 60 baht and SC were 50. Now the NEP is at 110- but the exchange rate change takes the edge off that.

Still fair value - let's hope the prices never catch up to farangland. :hubba:

Archived