Cost of a modest house in Udon?

Hi there

It would have cost more than 300 000 as it uses a lot of wood.

This is a Thai style house, therefore it is a little more of an "open" plan than a true western house.

However it was much cheaper to buy 2nd hand than new.

I have heard to build a brick house, up to 500 000 Baht easy.

Hope that helps?

The house gets moved tomorrow, so I have already built in a generour amount of "Un expected expences". It will be interesting to see how this pans out!

JB

Had a girl that lived in Sopisai she had her own land but wanted me to pay for her house to be built on it, 3 bed brick low set lounge room farang toilet and kitchen was about 350 000 baht 1 year ago.

My current girl just got a 2 bed house in pattaya 5 minutes from 2nd road for 450 000 baht. shocked.gif" border="0

Hi Jimmie Blonde,

Thanks for additional info. I hope the house move goes without a hitch (or is this wrong in this context ???). Anyways, best of luck.

And I hope your house doesn't start racing against buses! wink.gif" border="0

Hi Bakkabon.

Thanks, so I guess a range of 4 to 600,000 bahts should be the figure to keep in mind.

By the way, are you familiar with your namesake character? Or more specifically, Bakabon's famous father?

Ciao!

micsnee

Hi Bakkabon

Sou nano da cool.gif" border="0

But I guess we should keep off this tangent lest the moderators and others suspect we are conspiring to expand Japanese only territory mad.gif" border="0

Sorede ii noda wink.gif" border="0

Ciao!

micsnee

Archived